+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 First ... 8485455565758
Results 1,426 to 1,434 of 1434
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP: R&S, CIW: Web Foundations; MCTS: Active Directory; MCP: 2000 Professional; CNA: NetWare 5; CompTIA A+
    Quote Originally Posted by GDaines View Post
    Damn, you really need to sell something! And here was me wondering if adding two more switches to give me five each switches and routers was a bit much.
    I've accumulated way too much equipment over time. I'm hoping to sell off most everything except about 4-6 routers, 6 switches, 2 Servers, 4 Firewalls, and 6 Wireless APs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    BSc (Hons) Computer Science, A+, Network+, Security+, DCSE, MCP, CCENT, CCNA.
    Bump! Anyone else got any good/updated pictures of their lab? Unfortunately I had to sell mine a while back.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP: R&S, CCDA, CCNA: Security, CCNA: R&S, MTA: Networking Fundamentals, Security+, Network+, Linux+, A+, Project+
    So, I have a lab at work. It's beyond excessive. I've used it for the CCNP and on-going CCIE, but I use it often to lab out real-world scenarios for work before we do things/change things (QoS, DMVPN, BFD, just to name a few).

I don't even know what's all here at this point. Top router is a terminal server, which is great. All in all there's like 5 3945s, 2 3650s, 5 3560s (1 is just a lab gateway), 3 2811s, and a 3750. A phone, and a computer. I have firewalls I could add in (and probably will at some point).

https://s24.postimg.org/5yollpuk5/IM...220_163929.jpg
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, Network+, A+ (CCNP Progress: 1/3)
    Here's part of my lab

IMG_0035.jpg
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA R&S
    Last edited by wseyller; 03-27-2017 at 04:14 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA:R&S, BIT

On wheels and fully mobile. When I'm labbing I can put it outside of my room so I can maintain silence
    Last edited by dontstop; 04-14-2017 at 10:13 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    None :(
    I can barely configure the switches............still studying

[IMG][/IMG]
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BSc (Hons) Computer Science, A+, Network+, Security+, DCSE, MCP, CCENT, CCNA.
    I wish I didn't sell my rack a few years ago! Getting back into the CCNP studies and have some switches coming my way. Does anyone know of where I can get a decently priced network (wall mount) rack from? I'm looking for 12u or 16u.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member

Default Packet Tracer

F.Y.I,

Packet Tracer is free and allows for more complex topologies. in addition it supports switches, routers, firewalls and wireless.

IOS upgrades are available as well.

What is Cisco Packet Tracer?

Packet Tracer is a network simulator available from Cisco that provides a virtual lab environment for CCNA candidates. The network simulator enables the candidate to configure, verify and troubleshoot network designs based on Cisco devices. Packet Tracer simulates the same IOS software and configuration as the physical devices. All lab guides include Packet Tracer ready labs to configure, verify and troubleshoot.

Download Packet Tracer

Cisco now provides a link to download Packet Tracer that is available with the free one hour course on Packet Tracer fundamentals. The free course is available at the following link.

https://www.netacad.com/campaign/ptdt-1/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 58 First ... 8485455565758

Social Networking & Bookmarks