+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Default CCNA....no of semisters

How many semisters are there in CCNA?Is it necessary to pass

all sems to get the CCNA certificate?How much salary(approx) one can ewxpect after doing

CCNA(after graduation)?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Went to the dark side.... Moderator networker050184's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, JNCIA-JUNOS, JNCIS-SP, JNCIP-SP, MCA200
    You don't have to take any semesters to get CCNA. All you have to do is pass the exam. Just getting a CCNA isn't going to get you any money. You need experience to get money$$$$$$
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCIE #19991 R+S, CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCVP, CCSP, CCSI, MCSE NT4.0, 2000, 2003, + Messaging and Security, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    CCNA salary will vary depending on region and years of experience. I find the average here in New Jersey for people fresh out of class with a CCNA is 40-50k a year, and 50-70 after having 2-3 years of experience. It's important to note that most people will go on to additional certifications after CCNA to increase their earning potental.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    HND Computer Studies, BTEC Java, ccna
    And in the north of the UK some ccna jobs are like 14k with and mcse as well lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCIE #19991 R+S, CCNA, CCNP, CCIP, CCVP, CCSP, CCSI, MCSE NT4.0, 2000, 2003, + Messaging and Security, MCDBA, MCSD, MCAD
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverw
    And in the north of the UK some ccna jobs are like 14k with and mcse as well lol
    Is that in USD or Pounds? A pound = 2 US dollars so 14k = 28k USD which is a little better
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    CNA, CNE 4-6, Net +, CCNA
    Quote Originally Posted by dtlokee
    CCNA salary will vary depending on region and years of experience. I find the average here in New Jersey for people fresh out of class with a CCNA is 40-50k a year, and 50-70 after having 2-3 years of experience. It's important to note that most people will go on to additional certifications after CCNA to increase their earning potental.
    Where in NJ are you located?
    I am in the deep southern part where there are no real tech jobs.
    I have one of the few. 50-70 sounds like the middle part of NJ, close to NY, I would think it might go higher.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks