+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, MCP XP, MCP Server 2003, MCSA 2003, CCENT, CCNA

Default Login in cisco certification tracking system

Is anyone having problems in loggin intop the cisco certification tracking system. I think cisco made some chances

when i log in my just gives me a blank page. when i access elsewhere it is fine

Try it out guys and let us know if yours is working
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. Login/register to remove this advertisement.

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    It let me in just fine -- but I linked my old Certification Tracking System account to my Cisco account just last week.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    I have a trouble ticket out on this very issue with cisco. Fortunately I got my cert in the mail and I was able to email my credentials to my boss and such before I started having issues. Give cisco customer support a call.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    What URLs are you using?

Code:
    http://www.cisco.com/go/certifications/login
    is working fine for me and redirecting to whoever is hosting the Certification Tracking System now (integral7) and displaying the "I do not have a Cisco.com ID" and "I have a Cisco.com ID" login options.

And I clicked on the "I have a Cisco.com ID" option and got redirected to my Cisco login page, logged in, got redirected back to the hosted Certification Tracking System and am accessing it just fine -- again.
    Last edited by mikej412; 12-20-2009 at 11:54 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Left for Android! =)

Certifications
    A+, Network+, CCNA
    No problems here either.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member
    Hrm, odd.

I logged in with my cisco ID, and then it presented me with a choice of id's that I had used to login with, or I hadn't logged in before. The 'had logged in with' section had my old username and password already filled in. When I clicked submit, it didn't work.

So I clicked the forgot my password link, and it sent me a link with an authorization code. I filled that into the 'had not logged in' section along with my Cisco ID and it logged me in just fine. So I think there may be some miscommunication going on among their web team on how to actually link your account.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTIA Network+ Security+, Cisco CCENT
    Quote Originally Posted by canthony1980 View Post
    Is anyone having problems in loggin intop the cisco certification tracking system. I think cisco made some chances

when i log in my just gives me a blank page. when i access elsewhere it is fine

Try it out guys and let us know if yours is working
    I'm not really that sure, but did u check if ur IE, opera or watever, if it's blocking session cookies or something similar? Give cookies configuration and try and tell us how it goes... Also check your firewall settings if it blocks URL redirection, just in case it will redirect... I'm sorry, I can't really recall how was the situation with this URL since the last time I logged in was almost a year... And I can't log in now, I forgot my ID and Password... Have mercy .
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member

Certifications
    I have tried again today and still the same problem. It just gives me a blank page. will give cisco customer support a phone call and see what they say.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA
    No problems for me, just logged in with my Cisco.com details.

A bit stumped as to how they link the accounts though, the Cisco.com account can be created by anyone?
    Last edited by Neeko; 12-23-2009 at 02:39 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canthony1980 View Post
    I have tried again today and still the same problem. It just gives me a blank page. will give cisco customer support a phone call and see what they say.
    I actually got a Corporate Cisco Account today and that works but my personal one does not. Weird.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member

Certifications
    Well i phone CISCO helpdesk explain what the problem is and it is now working. I tried emailing then but they did not help

Well at least it is working now

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks