+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CCNA materials

1. Junior Member

Default CCNA materials

Dear Seniors, I am planning to pursue CCNA DC. Just checked the training but it is just too expensive for me. $5000 USD.

So, I plan to do it with self study. Would you recommend me the books and materials? Really appreciate your help.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozdream View Post
    Dear Seniors, I am planning to pursue CCNA DC. Just checked the training but it is just too expensive for me. $5000 USD.

So, I plan to do it with self study. Would you recommend me the books and materials? Really appreciate your help.
    https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...study-material
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R+S, CCNA:DC, CCNA Security, CCNP R+S, BEng Computer Networking
    I'm pursuing my CCNAC also. Will be sitting the DCICN in 2 weeks. Currently using Todd Lamle CCNAC book, CBT Nuggets and INE.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

CCNA DC seems attractive and interesting to me. DCICN is easier than DCICT, becuase it intensively overlaps with R&S. But what about DC lab virtualization without real gears on a CCNA level? Is it possible?
    Last edited by showint; 05-10-2015 at 08:52 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks