+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Asdm

1. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CCENT, CCNA R/S, CCNA Sec

Default Asdm

Looking over the exam topics I see no mention of ASDM. I do however see a lot of people mention it on these forums. I also see it a lot in a chapter or two in the OCG. I am having a hell of a time trying to get ASDM to work with GNS3 and JAVA. Should I even worry about or just focus solely on CCP?

Thank you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCWKIA (Cisco Certified Wannabe Know It All)
    Quote Originally Posted by mooed_music View Post
    Looking over the exam topics I see no mention of ASDM. I do however see a lot of people mention it on these forums. I also see it a lot in a chapter or two in the OCG. I am having a hell of a time trying to get ASDM to work with GNS3 and JAVA. Should I even worry about or just focus solely on CCP?

Thank you.
    CCNA Security does not cover it, your focus will be on CCP
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    You too?

I am having issues with the ASA during bootup. I tried 3 different ASA files and no luck. I think I have to configure it some special way thru the GNS3 GUI.

If you have some luck please share. I test on the 21st and I feel slightly behind schedule dealing with this ASA issue.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    I was also having issues with Java too. But that was because i was using the latest and greatest version. I scaled back to Java version 6 update 17 (or something) and I no longer had issues.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks