+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    CCNP: R&S
    I called my B&N and they didn't have one in stock but said they could order one for me. Strange how B&N seems to have stockpiles of these but no one else does
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    CCNA:R&S/S, CCNP:R&S, Security+, Palo Alto ACE v7.0
    I wonder if anyone's caught on yet.. When you do a google search for 210-260 it only brings up this thread and one on Reddit. Hopefully Cisco doesn't have web crawlers out there and come down on B&N lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. They are watching you NetworkNewb's Avatar

Certifications
    A+/Net+/Sec+, CCENT, CCNA:Sec, CCSK, GCIH
    Quote Originally Posted by mackenzae View Post
    I wonder if anyone's caught on yet.. When you do a google search for 210-260 it only brings up this thread and one on Reddit. Hopefully Cisco doesn't have web crawlers out there and come down on B&N lol
    lol, yea this page and the author's own page. Either way I doubt Cisco wanted this book released already and someone screwed up.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    A screwup on their part but this is good for the IT community as a whole. At least we know whether to test for the old exam or the new before it is "released". Plus we get to know what is on the new exam. Please post exam objectives for new CCNA Security exam if possible.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Quote Originally Posted by kMastaFlash View Post
    A screwup on their part but this is good for the IT community as a whole. At least we know whether to test for the old exam or the new before it is "released". Plus we get to know what is on the new exam. Please post exam objectives for new CCNA Security exam if possible.
    I did. Check the thread in this forum.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - University of Florida, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning Python
    Next Up:​ None
    Reading:​ Python Crash Course
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    I've check two Barnes and Noble in Pittsburgh to no avail. I'm pretty sure this might have been a store by store screw up - meaning not all stores made the mistake.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Cisco addict

Certifications
    CCNA R/Security, NSE4/FCNSA, AS Network design, Net/SEC/A +
    Is 640-554 going to expire? Well i bought a video set and some books, hopefully i finish this before it expires.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by SpetsRepair View Post
    Is 640-554 going to expire? Well i bought a video set and some books, hopefully i finish this before it expires.

It hasn't been announced and this new book wasn't announced officially yet either. Right now its all speculation because Barnes and Noble release this book early (most likely by mistake)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    I just purchased the new exam book for CCNA Security at B&N!!! Looks sweet! If anyone is wondering, they have to order it from Reno NV and when I ordered it they only had 11 copies left. Ask your B&N store clerk for the following title: Exam 54 Official Cert Guide ISBN: 9781587205668 (that is what my receipt says at least) and have it shipped to the store before you purchase it. They will have to order it and it takes a few days to a week tops. There is very little on CCP in the book plus it is only 500 pages of actual material (give or take some pages for index etc.) There is a CD with it but you can't activate it yet because it hasn't been "released" yet. If anyone asks, you didn't get the info from me!

Please rep this post!
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks