+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CISM, CISA, CISSP, CCENT, CNSSI No. 4012, NSTISSI No. 4015, MCP (70-270), CompTIA: A+, Network+, Security+, i-Net+

Default CCNA Security Simulator / Labs

Hello. I utilized Wendell Odom's ICND1 network simulator to help me get the "hands on" experience while not spending a fortune on setting up a physical lab. Are there any similar software packages out there like that for the 210-260 route? If I have to buckle down and purchase the equipment off eBay, then I guess I have no choice...but I definitely liked the ICND1 simulator approach to learning commands, troubleshooting and configurations.

Many thanks in advance!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Network+,Security+, EMCISA v2, MCP, MTAx2 , MCPS, CCENT, CCNA R&S,C|EH,C|HFI,MCTS, Linux+,LPIC-1,E|CSS,E|CES,GPEN,OSWP,Server+,LPT,GCIH
    I know there is packet tracker 6.2 that has an ASA but nothing like the Odom labs unfortonately. Make sure when buying lab equipment you have 256/64 routers with IOS 15 best of luck with ccna security.
    Maybe boson has some practice labs for ccna security.
    2017:E|CSA E|CSP,E|CIH,eLearnSecurity,CSA+ Courses 2018: C|ND,ICND2,CCSK,CISSP,CCNA-Security 2019: CWNA 2020: LPIC-2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP R&S, CCDP, CCNP:S
    Why not use GNS3 simulator?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator, Accredited Configuration Engineer 5.0 (Palo Alto Networks)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    CCNA, Sec+
    I'm also working on the CCNA:Sec and I really wanted to click that link till I saw the amount of post you have. :/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CCNA Security, Fortinet Certified Network Security Administrator, Accredited Configuration Engineer 5.0 (Palo Alto Networks)
    Don't worry be happy everything's gonna be alright... dude i just want to help.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member JamesKurtovich's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+, Project+
    The Boson tests provide a few ASDM sims that function similarly to those on the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA R&S, Security
    im finding it hard to find labs as well. as it seem it is only for ccna r&s there are an abundant of labs. so im just doing what i can with packet tracer and watching videos about the asdm and just do it that way sadly..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks