+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    B.S. IT - Sec, CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, AWS CSA Associate, CCENT, A+, Net+, Sec+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CIW: WFA, CIW: WDS, MTA: OS, MCP

Default Private VLAN Proxy Attack Question

Nevermind! Figured it out. Mods feels free to delete this
    Last edited by aderon; 05-01-2016 at 08:19 AM.
    2017 Certification/Degree Goals: AWS CSA (Complete), OSCP (In Progress), M.S. Cybersecurity (In Progress)
    2017 Reading Goals: Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide (Completed), Automate the Boring Stuff with Python (In Progress)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNA R/S
    Well what was the answer?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    B.S. IT - Sec, CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, AWS CSA Associate, CCENT, A+, Net+, Sec+, Proj+, Lin+, LPIC-1, CIW: WFA, CIW: WDS, MTA: OS, MCP
    Lol so basically my reading comprehension was at fault. I thought private VLAN Proxy attack was when you sent a frame w/ the destination MAC of the intended victim and then destination IP of the router and didn't understand how that could possibly work. Well that's because it's actually the other way around (desination MAC of the router and the destination IP of the intended victim) lol.....
    2017 Certification/Degree Goals: AWS CSA (Complete), OSCP (In Progress), M.S. Cybersecurity (In Progress)
    2017 Reading Goals: Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide (Completed), Automate the Boring Stuff with Python (In Progress)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R/S
    Ya I could see how that gets confusing.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks