+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Exam 210-260 - CCP used?

Can anyone confirm or deny the use of CCP in the latest revision of the exams? The certification guide references it but I do not see anything referring to it in the exam description. Has anyone come across it in their testing? I'm a LONG time Cisco cert holder and NEVER use the GUI to configure. Wondering if I need to spend the time to learn it. If it IS in fact used, does anyone know the version? The version in the book is quite dated from I see online.

Help?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member ConflagrateCarl's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA Security, CCNA R&S, C|EH, CASP, Project+, L+, Sec+, N+, A+, LPIC-1, SUSE LPA, CNSS 4016-I Risk Analyst
    I doubt anyone that has passed the newest CCNA-S exam is going to chime in, seeing as how giving out details on the exam is grounds for having your cert yanked. Best bet is to go off of what you see on Cisco's site and study for anything you see. There are also books and things like online classes that provide the more comprehensive overview of what "might" be included on the exam.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A/L/N/P/S+, CCNA R/S, CCNA Security, VCP5-DCV
    Unless Cisco is not honoring their blueprint published here, CCP is not part of 210-260 IINS:

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...v3/exam-topics

I haven't taken the test yet personally, but I can say that if it isn't on the blueprint, you should not expect to get questions on it. If you did receive CCP, I'd say this would be grounds for getting your exam fee back!
    WGU BSIT - Sec progress: 113/123
    2017 Goals: WGU
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks