+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default Novodyne 210-260 Video Series

For anyone looking for 210-260 videos, I found this video series:
    https://www.ndtrainings.com/training...y/videos/ccna/

It's the same guy who used to teach the CCNP security courses for IPEXPERT before they collapsed (Piotr Kałużny,). The current cost of the videos is $119 and the total runtime is 17 hours long. Not as long as INE's video series, but I find that Piotr is easier to understand. No offense to Christian Matei, but I can barely understand what he's saying in his videos.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    I just found it on Udemy where it goes for $15 only.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Nice find! I wish it was on Udemy when I bought it. I ended up passing my exam. The videos were good, but I'll be honest and say that there were a few things that weren't covered. I think that the videos are great as a high-level overview before reading a chapter and if you don't understand a topic. I wouldn't rely on these videos alone to pass. Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP R&S, CCNA(Security/Data Center), PCNSE 7, MCITP: Exchange 2010
    Piotr's a super nice guy. I'm surprised you can't understand Cristian though. I think he's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member
    If there is anyone who don't passed their 210-260 exam then don't worry you can pass your exam with the help of **************. They will provide you Free 210-260 Braindumps by you can easily pass your Exam in first attempt, they will guide you in right ways and will give you 100% real and valid dumps.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks