+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default Starting CCNA:Security

Add one more name to the list of people starting the CCNA:Security.

I passed ICND2 this morning, and IINS is my last exam to complete my degree through WGU.

Good luck to everyone!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    Network +, MTA: 98-366, 367,MCP, MCTS Win 7, VCP-DCV, MCSA SERVER 2012, MCTS Hyper-V
    Excellent, Congrats on the Icnd2, I'm currently studying for Icnd1 so long ways go. All the best on your studies.
    Certs Gained 2017: 70-410, 70-411,74-409, MCSA Server 2012r2
    Upcoming: Security +, ITIL FOUNDATIONS, 70-345 Exchange Server 2016, Ccent

“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.” - 1 Thessalonians 5:11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, Security, CyberOps; CompTIA: A+, N+, S+, L+, P+; MTA, MCP, ITIL Foundation, CIW DDS
    For some unknown reason, the current CCNA Security exam has some elements of CCNP Security topics. I forgot the details but it's discussed in this forum.

I found that watching some CCNA Security videos help a lot. Especially when it it came to IPSec.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on finishing the CCNA!! Good luck on the Security specialization
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP CEH CCNP Security
    Quote Originally Posted by jdancer View Post
    For some unknown reason, the current CCNA Security exam has some elements of CCNP Security topics.
    For sure, the new NA tests are a lot more in depth than they ever were. Just don't over-think the questions.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. ABL - Always Be Labbin' Iristheangel's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CCIE DC, CCNP R&S/DC, CCDP, CCNA:RS/S/V/DC, CCDA, BCVRE, BCEFP, BCNE, CEH, CHFI, MCSE:S, MCDST, A/S/L/P/N+, some useless Citrix and CIW certs
    I know there are some INE and Udemy videos on the current CCNA Security exam. Not sure what level of labbing is involved but most of the software should be available virtually with some trial licenses if you look hard enough (ASAv, ISE, FTDv, etc)
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
    Bonus TE Fun: Nerd Photos
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks