+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+,CCENT,CCNAR&S,CCNA Security,CCNA Voice,CCNP R&S,BCNE2012,HCNA,ITIL Foundations,BCNP, BAIS,VCA-DCV

Default looking to start voice

hello im looking to start ccna voice soon I saw that certification kits has a lab on their site is this good enough?
    economy ccna voice lab
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    ASC,CCNA R&S ,CCDA, CHFI, CEH, CCNA SEC, CCAI, CCNP R&S
    To expensive and less quality go to ebay and take a look
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+,CCENT,CCNAR&S,CCNA Security,CCNA Voice,CCNP R&S,BCNE2012,HCNA,ITIL Foundations,BCNP, BAIS,VCA-DCV
    i looked around ebay and found a lab Cisco CCNA Voice Lab 2821 512D 256F CME 8 6 iOS 15 1 4 M CCP 2 7 3550 PWR 2811 0746320911908 | eBay still not sure if this is enough for ccna voice i hear i need some vic modules and dsp chips im really clueless about voice.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    GWAPT, GSEC, Associate of (ISC)2, C|EH, CCNA:Security, CCNA:R&S, CCENT, Security+, Network+
    There are two schools of thought. One is buying equipment piece by piece...downside is when starting out most literally have no clue what they need. The other thought is buying a kit...can be more expensive and include older equipment but you know you are getting the proper stuff.

I am in favor of kits because you can start immediately, piecing can take time. As long as you see consistent pieces of equipment either way you will end up fine.

For R&S I bought a kit and have added better equipment as I have a greater understanding.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    GWAPT, GSEC, Associate of (ISC)2, C|EH, CCNA:Security, CCNA:R&S, CCENT, Security+, Network+
    Oh and kits usually come with a warranty and sometimes an extended option.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Member

Certifications
    ASC,CCNA R&S ,CCDA, CHFI, CEH, CCNA SEC, CCAI, CCNP R&S
    Buying eqiepment piece by piece has also the advantage that you will get familiar with "design" and what is needed Buy a kit can do everyone but building a network is a chalange
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks