+ Reply to Thread
  1. "Senior Moments" Member spicy ahi's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, N+, S+, ITIL v3, CISSP

Default CCNA Voice in 30 days

Hi everyone,

Been a little while since I've been active on the site. But I had to make it known that I dropped the ball and got a notice telling me my CCNA's are expiring in Feb. So I've targeted CCNA Voice as my renewal test. I have the privilege of having a CUCM suite and test phones in the office to play with so I'm going to leverage that with the CCNA Voice OCG. I also purchased access to some Udemy training that I got a good deal on for Black Friday. The month timeline gives me about a month to recover and retake (twice if necessary) the exam before my expiration date in February. I'm hoping the 2 years I've spent playing with it will also factor in the equation. Anyone know of any other good and concise material coverage for this exam?

Spicy
    Last edited by spicy ahi; 12-02-2014 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Added hyperlink
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    A+, Windows 7, MCP, CCENT, CCNA, Network+, Security+, SSCP, CCNA Voice
    Use CBT Nuggets Jeremy Ciora for CCNA Voice series, it is a very good way to prepare for the exam and I think it can be very useful whether you are just starting in the field or been around for a while. I watched all the videos of the series and I've also read the book on CCNA Voice by Jeremy and do some practice in my home lab. I am taking the exam this saturday and I feel like I'm ready for it, will update on the result.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, MCP, S+, N+, A+
    Quote Originally Posted by dlx509 View Post
    Use CBT Nuggets Jeremy Ciora for CCNA Voice series, it is a very good way to prepare for the exam and I think it can be very useful whether you are just starting in the field or been around for a while. I watched all the videos of the series and I've also read the book on CCNA Voice by Jeremy and do some practice in my home lab. I am taking the exam this saturday and I feel like I'm ready for it, will update on the result.
    How did it go?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks