+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNA: V, R&S

Default CCNA:V accomplished

Good afternoon all, just wanted to share that this morning I passed my CCNA:V exam. I have studied on and off for well over a year, psyching myself up for this exam. I have accomplished what I set out to do, now it is time to move on to the CCNP: Collaboration exam. I am hoping they get some study materials out soon, but Harley season is here, and I do not study much during riding season. This fall I will be hitting the CCNP:C hard, and knocking tests out. Many thanks to the members here for insightful posts, and cheering each other on. This is a great forum to be a member of!

Bill
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNA, MCP, S+, N+, A+
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Congrats mate A fellow bike as well, unfortunately we only have about 3 days of sunny weather per year in the UK so I still have plenty of time for study
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Thank you fellas, my supervisor understands that I ride in the summer, and since we only have limited riding time per year it is important to me. I spent two years at RAF Lakenheath, Alex, and understand the weather. But it was amazing riding over there when I was there, enjoyed it tremendously.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA w/ Security; MCTS: Server Virtualization; A+; Net+; Security +; Server +; CCENT, CCNA
    what did you used to study for the exam?

what did you do for the practice of cucm and cuc?

did you thought the exam was difficult?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Hello Binargs, I used the Cisco Official Certification Guide by Jeremy Ciora for reading, I watched some of the INE video series with Mark Snow, and I assembled a home lab. I also have been doing VoIP for 8 years, so my understanding was there. I just had to bone up on the Cisco "way" to do it correctly. Yes, it was a hard exam. But once you know the material, it is very fair.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks