+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA

Default CCNA Collaboration

I found very little info on this cert in the forum.

Has anyone taken this yet? My main question is whether I should pursue this cert or go straight for the CCNP. I dabble with CUCM from time to time in my current role but I am by no means an expert.

If you have taken it, what did you use to prepare?

If you chose not to take it, why?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCIE R&S #38616 and many more!
    Many exam takers and content providers are still in the process of switching from CCNA Voice to CCNA Collaboration. I see that the Cisco Press study materials may not be fully available until Dec 2015, and some of the CBT content is slowly appearing on the market for these exams. Since you dabble with CUCM it couldn't hurt to look at this exam series. From my experience (consulting) Network Engineers who have a background in collaboration technologies are very valuable.

On a side note, I'm actually taking the CCNA Voice exam this week (last week to test) and hopefully the CIVND exam in a few months to complete CCNA Collaboration. I've typically been what I call Cisco ABC (anything but collaboration).

Good luck and let us know how you progress!
    CCIE Sec: Starting Nov 11
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA - R&S, CCNA -Voice

Default CCNA Voice

Hey any one got the link for ccna voice cbt nuggets? i know the old one has expired but i need to refresh some concepts.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks