+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UC500 Quest

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    None?

Default UC500 Quest

So my job handed me a UC500, Cisco Press CCNA Voice official exam certification guide and Jeremy Cioara's CBTNugget's videos. They also have some outdated CCVP training videos as well.

They would like me to be able to handle tier1/tier2 support on these inside of a month.

Any other recommended readings? I do have a Safari account if that helps you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    Last edited by mikej412; 01-02-2009 at 05:36 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, Network+, A+ (CCNP Progress: 1/3)
    I think you'll have to use Mike's link Daniel.

I've never been able to find any of the lab portfolios on Safari, probably because Cisco won't let them publish them. Although I wouldn't put it past Safari to forget to post the labs to their site.

They do have the Cisco IP Communications Express book, but it will cost you 2 bookslots.
    Last edited by Netwurk; 01-02-2009 at 05:40 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    None?
    thanks, looking into them now. Hopefully the boss will pay for some hard copies.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R+S, CCNA:R+S, CCNA:V(IIUC), CCNA:S, CCENT, CNSS 4011
    The CCNA voice book is a good resource – Setup a lab and go through the configuration examples. You should be up to speed in no time, especially if you are OK with using the GUI. For deeper configuration topics definitely pickup the IP Communications Express book mentioned above. It doesn’t mention the UC500, but almost all of the CLI based CME stuff is applicable.

Sounds like an excellent opportunity – have fun with it!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks