+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member

Certifications
    BSc Electronic & Electrical Engineering, CEng, MIET, PMP, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA-V, CCNA-S, CCNA-W, CCNA-C, CCNA-I,CCNP, CEHv7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem2te View Post
    There doesn't appear to be an 'ip route' on your dhcp router to the voice network. I think it needs this to issue dhcp addressess.
    Mike, As I understood it the IP helper address on the CME_ROUTER 172.16.1.1 sub interface takes care of this. Certainly there is no ip route in the CBT nuggets or Cisco Press book. I have had to pull everything apart and relocate "my mess" due to the inlaws arriving for a visit tonight (WooHoo....) so will have another look when i get everything back together again.

Cheers C
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    BSc Electronic & Electrical Engineering, CEng, MIET, PMP, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA-V, CCNA-S, CCNA-W, CCNA-C, CCNA-I,CCNP, CEHv7
    There doesn't appear to be an 'ip route' on your dhcp router to the voice network. I think it needs this to issue dhcp addressess.
    I stand corrected, I found this thread which explains the issue in great detail: https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/th...rt=15&tstart=0

Now if only I didnt have to tidy away my mess I would have been able to try this grrr. Tomorrow....

Thanks

C
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Cantankerous Old Fart hermeszdata's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNA:Voice (Ent) AdTran ATSA Internetworking

Default ip routes

the request gets to the 877w, but has no way to get back!?!

I no longer have a 877W, but I have an 831 laying around that I can play some games with. I will put something up later.

John
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks