+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNA-Voice,CCNA, CCENT, MCP (70-270/290), A+, Network+, Project+, Security+, CIW Java script

Default CCNA-Voice this friday

I have the test scheduled for this Friday! any pointers for those who have passed ICOMM 8? I use CM 6.5 on a daily basis so CME 8 is a bit foreign to me. I have DL Cisco Configuration Pro and have been poking around that after having it connected to some PRI routers...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNP R&S, CCNP Sec
    planning to take this one soon, wish you all the best and make sure you let us know how it goes!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA-Voice,CCNA, CCENT, MCP (70-270/290), A+, Network+, Project+, Security+, CIW Java script
    Will do! getting last last min studying in before this afternoon..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    I passed! man I was stressed out before the test to LOL. I will say it is a test geared towards people that have used CCM/CME. I used the official cert guide book written by Jeremy Cioara ( read it twice ) practice tests that came with the book, along with my real world applications ( we have CM/unity at work ). CME was my weak point. I do feel that even though I use CM/Unity I did learn a few new things.
    Last edited by 535irob; 02-04-2012 at 01:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA:S, MCTS, MCITP, C|EH, CHFI, A/N/Sec+
    Quote Originally Posted by 535irob View Post
    I passed! man I was stressed out before the test to LOL. I will say it is a test geared towards people that have used CCM/CME. I used the official cert guide book written by Jeremy Cioara ( read it twice ) practice tests that came with the book, along with my real world applications ( we have CM/unity at work ). CME was my weak point. I do feel that even though I use CM/Unity I did learn a few new things.
    Congrats! Thanks for posting your experience and resources used. This one is in my future at some point, so it's good to see how others are preparing. What's up next for you?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    thanks! Most likely CCNP-V.. But my cousin who is going for the CCIE-V wants me to do it with him. His work is paying for his ride and a full lab will be set up by end of next week.. I would need to pay for the test, plane ticket and hotel...

And currently I do have most of the global knowledge books for the NP-V, just missing two sets...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, Network+, A+ (CCNP Progress: 1/3)
    Congrats on the pass, good luck with the next one.

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNP
    Congrats, that's awesome.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA, CCENT, Project+, Security+, Network+, A+, Avaya AIPS and ACSS, ITIL Foundation (2011)
    Congratulations on the pass!!!
    Great job!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks