+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cup axl

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    Juniper/Cisco/CompTIA Gandam

Default Cup axl

Finally installed my CUP VM and got stuck on "Post Install Setup" on AXL.

I'm trying to follow Integrating Cisco Unified Presence Server with Cisco Unified Communications Manager - Cisco , Cisco Unified Presence Deployment Guide Release 6.0(1) - Cisco Unified Communications Manager Configuration Overview [Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service] - Cisco from version 6 and other guides.

Is that link sufficient to setup AXL user accounts/groups for setting up my CUP?

Also, I assume the CUCM I installed is a publisher?

I'm trying to cram in all the Cisco website manuals and OCG and having a hard time processing them all correctly.

Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security
    Are you installing CUP server 6.x? And if you only have one CUCM installed it will be the Publisher server.

Where are you being prompted for AXL setup again? I never installed from scratch during my studies, thankfully I get exposure to it at work.

Also are you doing LDAP at all on a VM, or just replicating across single servers like a BE5K setup?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    Juniper/Cisco/CompTIA Gandam
    Quote Originally Posted by ande0255 View Post
    Are you installing CUP server 6.x? And if you only have one CUCM installed it will be the Publisher server.

Where are you being prompted for AXL setup again? I never installed from scratch during my studies, thankfully I get exposure to it at work.

Also are you doing LDAP at all on a VM, or just replicating across single servers like a BE5K setup?
    CUP 9 I believe.
    Upon boot of CUP VM, when I access it via https, it asks for "Post Setup" on AXL.

No LDAP as of yet. What's BESK?

Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks