+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA-RS, CCNA-Wireless, CCNA-Security

Default Passed my CCNA-Wireless :)

I see this section doesn't get a lot of attention, but I passed my exam yesterday with flying colors. Think I got 1 or 2 wrong questions were all I will admit it was a pretty easy exam compared to ICND2, I think.

I work with WLC almost everyday, or at least touch 1 at least once a week. We have 7 different locations, so I have a pretty good hands on experience with them. I am sad though as I think we are switching away from Cisco for wireless and moving to Ubiquiti. Mainly for the cost and not having to worry about licenses. Will be doing a rollout via remote to see how it goes.

The good thing is that what I learned from CCNA-Wireless will still carry over to other brands.

Ken~
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Gaming Tech Expert Dakinggamer87's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Storage+, Project+, Linux+, LPIC-1, CLA, MCP, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA, CCNA:Security, VCA-DCV/Cloud/WM, VCP, VCP-Cloud, CIW, vExpert '16/17, SSBBP
    Congrats on pass!!
    2017/2018 Certification Goals: MCSE (70-410,70-411,70-412,70-413)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    OSCP, CEH, SSCP, EJPT, CCNA:Security, CCNA:R&S, MCSA:W2K8, Linux+, LPIC-1, SCLA
    Congrats on the pass!

Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks