+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, CCNA Collab

Default CBT Nuggets or Jerome Henry

Hey,

I used CBT for my CCENT and Jeremy's videos were great but I am wondering how good are Jerome Henry's videos and are they worth spending $300 for or should I use CBT's version of wireless?

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pearljam View Post
    Hey,

I used CBT for my CCENT and Jeremy's videos were great but I am wondering how good are Jerome Henry's videos and are they worth spending $300 for or should I use CBT's version of wireless?

Thanks

I've listened to samples of each, and I find Keith Barker easier to pay attention to. He's more like Jeremy in having that high energy presentation, whereas Jerome is more mellow. But as for the actual course content, I couldn't say. I think Jerome's course is longer, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. Probably best to just do both if you can.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Jerome Henry, but don't pay the $300. His Live Lesson videos are on SafariBooksOnline.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    CCNA Wireless, CCDA, CCNP:R&S, CWNA, CWDP, CWAP, ITIL Fv3.
    I have used can't nuggets for years, really enjoy Keith barkers videos, currently using Keith's videos for ccna wireless really enjoying them and easy to follow
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, eJPT, JNCIS-SEC, Adtran(IPBG & IN), Dell Sonicwall CSSA, Dell Sonicwall Email Security, CompTIA Security+, CompTia Network+
    I am a Keith fan. I use CBT Nuggets when I was preparing for my CCNA. I wouldn't use them as my only resource and I know that some of their trainers are not as stellar as Keith - but overall was pleased with them.
    2017 Certification Goals: CISSP [] eCPPT [] OSCP []

Blog: www.networkingfox.net
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks