+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R+S, CCNA:R+S, CCNA:V(IIUC), CCNA:S, CCENT, CNSS 4011

Default CIPT2v2 [300-075] Training Material

Any good training material out there for 300-075 yet? Would have been nice if the material was ready in time for the CCNP:Collab upgrade announcement!

Looks like the book isn't due out to early 2016 now.

I've been matching the exam topics on the syllabus to the INE CCIE:Collab Advanced Technology class for now. Other than that, just some very basic resources/suggestions on the Cisco learning site (mostly SRND chapters):

https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/co...study-material
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Yea I don't think the book is out until January. I spoke with IPexpert and CBT Nuggets and both are working in videos but no word on when they will be out. I think INE have gone down hill massively when it comes to Collaboration, they don't seem in the least bit interested in it so I won't be bothering with them anymore.

I also spoke to the guys and Collab Cert and I believe they are working on some material as well.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP Voice, CCNA R/S,
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex90 View Post
    I think INE have gone down hill massively when it comes to Collaboration, they don't seem in the least bit interested in it so I won't be bothering with them anymore.
    Well, Mark Snow was their Collaboration guy and it looks like he left them, so they don't have anyone now.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNP(V), S+ CCIE V(written)
    INE has been trying to find a collaboration instructor for some time, but someone who really knows the material at the level needed hasn't come to INE yet is the word I got. I guess eventually they'll have to cut losses and let it go.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks