+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default CIPTV2 - Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075

Well... I know some of you guys have been waiting for something. Here you go for the "cheap" price of 55.99, but hey free shipping!

Implementing Cisco IP Telephony and Video, Part 2 (CIPTV2) Foundation Learning Guide (CCNP Collaboration Exam 300-075 CIPTV2), 3rd Edition
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNP(V), S+ CCIE V(written)
    Its made by Alex Hannah, so it should be good. I attended one of his UCCX courses. He really knows voice.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R+S, CCNA:R+S, CCNA:V(IIUC), CCNA:S, CCENT, CNSS 4011
    You should get the electronic version with the hard cover - this double dipping is BS.

I have mixed feelings on the book so far... Content seems to be good but his explanations are a bit convoluted at times. He likes to make every scenario a complicated essay rather than breaking the subject down to its most essential components. We'll see... I'm only a few chapters in.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Mow

Certifications
    CCNP Collaboration, CCNA, CCDA, CCNA Sec
    @pitviper, does it get any better? a few chapters in, and it's a tough read.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R+S, CCNA:R+S, CCNA:V(IIUC), CCNA:S, CCENT, CNSS 4011
    Yeah, the later chapters contain more configuration examples - which helps to break up the babbling lol
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks