+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Running CCM

1. Senior Member
    All he suggested was that you should spend some time developing a better foundation before moving on to more advanced material. It's not like he suggested that you change direction and become a janitor.

To be perfectly candid, it seems like you don't do much/any research yourself, and you rely on others to guide you through things step by step. It really deters people from taking the time to respond when you don't seem to be putting in any effort yourself. The majority of your questions in this thread could have been answered by simply reading the manual or by making a few google queries.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunchyhippo
    Simple to you. While your technical knowledge is impressive, I would suggest that you spend time on your people skills. When I see that you've replied to a post of mine, I think Lookout, what's he gonna say now?
    Actually, I think I've been more than polite.

And I thought I was being honest here -- your lack of basic computer knowledge and skills shows and is probably what is preventing you from finding a job with your CCNA.

As for "Lookout, what's he gonna say now? -- how about I send you a PM with some of the things I haven't posted in response to any of your posts
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks