+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Network+, MCP, CCNA, CCNA:Voice, CCDA, CCDP, CCNP R/S, JNCIA, JNCIS
    Thanks yea I close next week hopefully, it's a huge pain but it's a great time to buy property right now. Nah it's not so much issues with INE's rack even though I waste a lot of time figuring out where everything is located. But more so being able to create different environments from the ground up, and not having to worry about scheduling. Either INE is having some issues right now with July's Voice Racks or someone just bought up all of the Voice rack time for the month of July. The earliest time I can even rent some lab time looks like would be August 2nd lol.
    My Cisco Blog Adventure: http://shawnmoorecisco.blogspot.com/

Don't Forget to Add me on LinkedIn!
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/shawnrmoore
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNP(V), S+ CCIE V(written)
    They are running a bootcamp next week, so they have them book, plus students are going to be trying to be a prepared as possible for the bootcamp when they get there.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A few
    Quote Originally Posted by stlsmoore View Post
    The earliest time I can even rent some lab time looks like would be August 2nd lol.
    And I'm about to buy that all up....lol. But for real, I noticed that too when I went in to look at rack rentals. Somebody is seriously grinding for those numbers this month...

*edit*
    (Just read shodown's post)
    That makes since. I was going to rent a few sessions this month for CVOICE but I have to push that back.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Social Networking & Bookmarks