+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    BS Information Systems, CCNA, CCNP, Security+

Default How many points are CCNP labs worth

For those who have come across the information how many points are the labs during the exam worth? I completely skipped the lab on OSPF/EIGRP redistribution lab however I aced the Access List (Patch Control) and ended up getting a score of 730/1000. The minimum score was 790.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Woohoo! It's over 1000!

Certifications
    RHCSA, Linux+, ACSA, ACTC, ACSP, MCSA:7, MCTS, ITIL F, Prince2 Pract, AgilePM Practioner, VCP-DCV, Storage+, CCNA R+S, CCNA Sec, Security+, CEH, CASP
    I'm not sure what any particular lab would be worth, and at a guess I'd say it varies. I believe that they weight their scores based on a curve.

But why would you skip a lab? Why would you skip any questions?
    2017 Goals - MCSA 2008, CISSP, CCNP:R+S, Agile PM
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP, PMP, CCNP, FITSP-M
    How much are they worth? Enough to NEVER skip them.
    2017: CCNP (done), FITSI-M (done) CCIE Written
    2018: CCIE R/S
    2019: VCP (DCV/NV), OSCP
    2020-1: MBA
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security
    I don't think most cisco employees even know what labs are worth on exams, I cannot believe being that you show your CCNP certified, you would skip a lab and fail a CCNP exam.

Did you just brain dump it to recertify and got bit in the ass on the redist topic came up in a lab?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS Information Systems, CCNA, CCNP, Security+
    Quote Originally Posted by ande0255 View Post
    I don't think most cisco employees even know what labs are worth on exams, I cannot believe being that you show your CCNP certified, you would skip a lab and fail a CCNP exam.

Did you just brain dump it to recertify and got bit in the ass on the redist topic came up in a lab?
    I studied the piss out of that redistribution lab. Just forgot one little detail (which ****** up the whole thing). I forgot to memorize the sequence for

the ospf metrics in the line router eigrp 100 >>> redistribute ospf 1 metric 10000 100 255 1 1500.

Anyway, I ran the "show interface" command during the exam and all metric info appeared but where all mixed up. I have since studied the correct sequence and wont forget during the retest. The correct sequence is "bandwidth, delay, reliability, load, mtu
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks