+ Reply to Thread

Thread: passed 300-115

1. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS IT (CCNA R&S, Security, Voice) CCDA, MCP XP, A+, L+, P+, LPIC-1, SUSE CLA

Default passed 300-115

Finally took and passed the 300-115 CCNP switch. After procrastinating starting and stopping studying between the route and switch for about 2 years. I finally dedicated 5 weeks to study up on it and pass it. The material wasn't anything that new since I work with this everyday I found it more of a refresher.

Materials used
    Videos
    Skillsoft CCNP Switch
    <I feel like I went to a bootcamp and it went over just about everything>
    Live lessons ccnp switch
    <gave a quick overview on topics that kept putting me to sleep e.g MST, GLBP>
    Books
    OCG CCNP SWITCH
    <It went over just about everything you needed to know but anything that it dedicated a paragraph to I read up on elsewhere>
    Chris Bryant CCNP switch
    <read and took my notes a year ago just reviewed it to get me up to speed much quicker>
    How to master ccnp switch
    <skimmed some parts when I was looking for an alternative explanation>
    Cisco docs on topics I felt the OCG lightly grazed

Labbed with
    GNS3 iosvl2 and iosv
    3 3750, 1 3560
    CCNP 101 labs

All I could say is that when a video or book gives a quick overview on a topic and says "don't worry don't need to know more about this" I suggest reading up on it lol. The test had some errors with the simlets so I had to answer with the most logical answer even though based on what was shown it was the wrong answer so I wasn't to happy about that. Month of April I'm going to dedicate to CCNA DC then CCNP Route in May/June.
    Last edited by dmarcisco; 03-25-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    In life you have to make your own opportunities. Don't let anyone stop you from your dreams to many negative people want you to fail because they can't succeed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP
    Congratulations. Fairly tough exam imo.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    Thanks. Never said I found it easy lol. Thankfully due to my daily exposure at work I already had a background in most of the topics so it wasn't to bad. Its a fair exam but the simlets are terrible with errors.
    In life you have to make your own opportunities. Don't let anyone stop you from your dreams to many negative people want you to fail because they can't succeed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    Several (ITIL, Avaya, ShoreTel, Cisco)
    Congratulations ! It's a tough but nice exam overall.
    Last edited by negru_tudor; 03-29-2017 at 08:11 AM.
    2017-2018 goals:
    [ ] CIPTV2 300-075
    [ ] SIP School SSCA
    [X] CCNP Switch 300-115 [ ] CCNP Route 300-101 [ ] CCNP Tshoot 300-135
    [ ] LPIC1-101 [ ] LPIC1-102 (wishful thinking)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CASP, SEC+, NET+, A+, NST, CST, ACE...
    Congrats!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    Thanks guys!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member Registered Member

Default 300-115 Braindumps

Now pass the 300-115 exam in the first attempt with our Real Brain Dumps questions answer. Its 300-115 braindumps are most actual and verified by IT experts. You can easily pass the exam with their dumps.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security
    Congrats and same with ROUTE, when they say it's beyond the scope of CCNP, it's 2-3 years old so familiarizing with at least a quick IOS help glance is a good idea.

I try ROUTE attempt #2 Friday, glad to see your pass bro
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    You and people interested in dumping need to learn it is never about the certification it is about learning the material and getting your skills to that level. Thats what people care about!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member
    Dumps aren't a solution indeed. It doesn't help to get certs if you don't know **** about what you just passed^^ I think it's just a good way to get familiar with the question way of writing. It's useful for non english native speakers like I am. But of course, we must master the technologies!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Security+, Network+, Linux Essentials
    Or you could just take the test without using dumps and just retake the test if you fail. Using dumps for any reason is cheating, but whatever floats your boat and makes you sleep better at night.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

14. Roaming teh Bytes OfWolfAndMan's Avatar

Certifications
    A/L/P/S+, CCNP R&S, CCDA, CCDP, CCNA R&S/Sec, ACIS ERS 8K & VSP 9K, BS: IT Security
    Congrats man and well done!
    Reading: Lab Books, Ansible Documentation Goals: Bash Shell/Python Automation Refinement [], CCIE R&S Written [X], AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate (Maybe) [] CCIE R&S Counter: Somewhere between zero and infinity
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks