+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security, CMNA

Default INE Practice ROUTE exam just smoked me like a rolled blunt!

I couldn't believe how gigantic the topologies were for this exam, and was completely fried after it and got up and let my brain defrag a bit, and came back to go through each question answer explained.

After a few of the explanations by Keith Barker, this is like study gold. He does a flawless job of pointing out gotchas, introducing different ways of doing things, and how to zero in on what is important with the questions / answers.

I think I am going to hit this exam daily, study any topics I am rusty on until go time a week from tomorrow, if you didn't know this existed within INE (must have all-access pass?) than you should check it out!
    Last edited by ande0255; 04-21-2017 at 01:11 AM.
    Back in my day we used to route packets on 56k lines, through the snow, uphill both ways.

https://loopedback.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Burn Baby Burn! Cisco Inferno's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNA:R/S, 70-410, 70-411, MCDST, MCP, A+, Network+, Security+, A.A:CIS
    Good luck.

his review series is like a sore dick. You cant beat it.
    2017 Goals
    [ ] MCSA: Server 2012 [X]70-410 [X]70-411 [ ]74-409
    [ ] CCNP Route [ ] CCNP Switch
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BSc (Hons) Computer Science, A+, Network+, Security+, DCSE, MCP, CCENT, CCNA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ande0255 View Post
    I couldn't believe how gigantic the topologies were for this exam, and was completely fried after it and got up and let my brain defrag a bit, and came back to go through each question answer explained.

After a few of the explanations by Keith Barker, this is like study gold. He does a flawless job of pointing out gotchas, introducing different ways of doing things, and how to zero in on what is important with the questions / answers.

I think I am going to hit this exam daily, study any topics I am rusty on until go time a week from tomorrow, if you didn't know this existed within INE (must have all-access pass?) than you should check it out!
    I thought it was Keith Bogart that does the INE series?
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Several (ITIL, Avaya, ShoreTel, Cisco)
    Yeap, Keith's stuff is very good. Had the same revelation when studying for SWITCH.
    2017-2018 goals:
    [ ] CIPTV2 300-075
    [ ] SIP School SSCA
    [X] CCNP Switch 300-115 [ ] CCNP Route 300-101 [ ] CCNP Tshoot 300-135
    [ ] LPIC1-101 [ ] LPIC1-102 (wishful thinking)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R&S
    Yes, their practice test is very good, probably harder than the real exam, at least I'm hoping. LOL
    Studying CCNP Route.

CCNP Switch passed, 12/10/2015
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. ABL - Always Be Labbin' Iristheangel's Avatar

Certifications
    CISSP, CCIE DC, CCNP R&S/DC, CCDP, CCNA:RS/S/V/DC, CCDA, BCVRE, BCEFP, BCNE, CEH, CHFI, MCSE:S, MCDST, A/S/L/P/N+, some useless Citrix and CIW certs
    This whole thread made me laugh.

Even funnier because it was posted on 4/20
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com/blog
    Bonus TE Fun: Nerd Photos
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNA, CCENT, Network+
    Quote Originally Posted by Iristheangel View Post

Actually.... that was yesterday.
    While you do smoke both crack and weed you might have had some of the former if you still haven't slept
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA R&S, Voice, Security, CMNA
    Quote Originally Posted by Iristheangel View Post

I am glad at least one person got the reference! And yes, Keith Bogart is correct, I myself was just fried from work and a practice exam so for some reason I thought of Keith Barker

I've come to terms with the fact that I can't transition from intense foundation studies to exam room with ROUTE, there is going to need to be a period of exam preparation / review, and it needs to be less intense than bull rushing my way through the initial video series.

So I am going to push exam date out, slow it down a bit so I don't feel like I'm in a haze every day from constant work / study, and continue to hit practice exams and review topics I fall short at.

That practice exam gave me a whole new respect for those who legitimately passed the exam, and whole new disdain for the coworker who puts CCNP R/S in his email signature when he never held the certification at any point in his life

@ shortstop I sure as **** hope its easier as well, if Keith gets to draw traffic flows and circle routers we need to focus on in his practice exam videos, I should be able to draw on the monitor in the exam room!
    Last edited by ande0255; 04-21-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Back in my day we used to route packets on 56k lines, through the snow, uphill both ways.

https://loopedback.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks