+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. Senior Member
    It's not the other certs as much as it is experience. There are people who are beyond a CCIE that don't have any certs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik View Post
    It's not the other certs as much as it is experience. There are people who are beyond a CCIE that don't have any certs.
    Hence me saying router god level
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    company gave me cbt nuggets for ccna/np/na:V/da/vp and LPIC1/2. Anyone know if any of these are decent.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISSP
    I know most people here will swear by CBT Nuggets. I personally have only used the ccna:v ones of the list and thought it was good. I would recommend another source of education with those though.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wastedtime View Post
    I know most people here will swear by CBT Nuggets. I personally have only used the ccna:v ones of the list and thought it was good. I would recommend another source of education with those though.
    cool. I am going to go through the CBTs for the CCNA and lab, and read net warrior for the next 2 weeks. I think I may go through the LPIC nuggets as well (hopefully they are good enough to save me time in going to my Linux class as LPIC/L+ will get me out of that class).

Since they gave me the cbts I think they are trying to give me a hint to hurry up and get to the pro level certs (my manager mentioned it as well). I am not going to rush but I will move with some haste.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Social Networking & Bookmarks