+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. The Bringer of Light DevilWAH's Avatar

Certifications
    CCENT, CCNA, CCNA Security, ITIL Foundation, CCNP SWITCH,ROUTE, Zoology BSc,
    Quote Originally Posted by networker050184 View Post
    The better geek you are the better you can provide for the baby. So, by buying more geek stuff you actually are getting ready for the baby!

nah to be fair she's a great wife, she puts up with all the Geeky stuff (is even interested in some of it) And she doesn't moan when I stay up till silly hours in the morning to as she puts it "play with my cisco stuff". And I really don't need any more stuff.

CiskHo, I know what you mean, but I never really expected the CCNA to get me very far, I happy to stay in the current job untill I have my CCNP before I think about moving on in my job, I know I have a great postition to learn and get experince so happy to stay here for now.
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Lost in the box...

Certifications
    CCIE R&S and DC, CCIP, CCNP, CCNA, CCENT, Network+, A+, MCDST, MCP, )
    Quote Originally Posted by mikem2te View Post
    I'm not sure if the 2600XM series supports MPLS on 12.4 / 12.4T IOS. You may need to install 12.3.
    I dont think you'll get any mpls functionality out of a 261x XM or 262x XM router. The only XM model mpls is available on is the 265x XM series. Thats what I've run across in the past anyways.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    ITIL V3 Foundation, CCNA, CCNA:Security
    I ended up going with the 2651XMs. Should have the them next week. Now I just need to score a 2950 and a rack and I should be set.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks