+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Citrix CCA

Certifications
    ITIL Foundation, Prince2 Foundation, A+, Network+, Security+, Storage+, VCA-DCV

Default Citrix CCA

I'm really thinking of going for the CCA Certification, especially since I deal with Citrix on a daily basis at my current position.

I'm having a hard time finding reading materials for these exams outside of CBT Nuggets and Plural Sight videos which I don't think will be enough. Anyone have any advice on materials?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    Pakt Publishing offers books on several Citrix topics. It's tough to find resources for these exams, though. Experience is the best teacher. Do you have admin access to a Citrix environment at work? Or are you supporting things at the user level (desktop support/helpdesk)?
    CISSP | CCNA:R&S/Security | MCSA 2003 | A+ S+ | VCP6-DTM | CCA-V CCP-V
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MOUS, MCP, MCSA, MCSE 2000
    i'm interested in doing the same.. i'm an end-user support, yet i'm just a user of citrix with no access to anything at all. but i'm looking forward to do this.

can someone please share info on study material and maybe a simulator of some sort? i find their website unfriendly at all..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member
    I have shared some information on Citrix XenApp 6.5, on my blog. I might add more information, when time permits.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    Sec+, ITILv3F
    that would be great
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks