+ Reply to Thread

Certifications
    CompTIA N+, Win 7, MCITP: SA, MCSA, CCENT, CCNA R&S, JNCIA, JNCIS-ENT, HP ATP V1 & V2, Aruba ACMP, Palo Alto ACE, Citrix CCP-N

Default Citrix Netscaler Advanced Implementation Training

Sup all,

I am scheduled to attend Citrix Netscaler Advanced Implementation Training next week. Anyone here been for the training or work on Citrix netscaler kit?

Regards

Staunchy
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    I personally have never been to a Netscaler training, Our Netscalers were thrown on my lap and i have been doing some studies on my own including videos online and lots of documentation on the Citrix site.

Anyway good luck.
    Those who have been intoxicated with power... can never willingly abandon it.
    Edmund Burke
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, N+, MCDST, MCSA 2003, ACSP, ACTC, SQL Certified, Phillips/GE Emergin System Administrator
    I work with Citrix/Netscalers every day. I have been to a few training courses... For those who are not familiar with Netscalers their classes are good. If you are not familiar with cisco's responder/rewrite rules then this class is a must. Netscalers utilize rewrite/responder rules to do a lot of cool things.

I found a lot of it mundane because I had already been working in the netscalers for years... But to someone new they are good classes with a lot of info.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks