+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE Server 2012, MCSE Messaging Exchange 2013, MCTS SCCM

Default Failed 70-342....

Plenty of powershell, O365 and UM.

This exam and 341 seem pretty difficult, also I don't have a lot of recent experience with exchange so that probably isn't helping.

I'm going to have another crack at it soon as I scored 650 so I'm not too far from a pass.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Mac Integration Basics
    just a few more points.. you'll get it!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, MCSE x10... and many more
    Did you ever get back to this one? It took me three attempts (and a missed retake). It was truly intense because of all of the UM and IRM related items, for which I seldom see used. I am glad for future exam takers that with SfB Online and 2016, they seem to be pulling the UM stuff inside of that product and then simply deliver the email message to Exchange. It is the Lync/SfB folks that typically handle the UM stuff, in my observation at least. Hopefully I will be among their ranks, before long.
    70-346 [ ] 70-347 [ ] 70-533 [ ] 70-743 [ ]
    2017 Goals: MCSA Office 365 and MCSE Cloud Platform and MCSA 2016
    2016 Attained: MCSA Windows Server 2012, MCSE Messaging, MCSE Communications, and MCSE Productivity
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE Server 2012, MCSE Messaging Exchange 2013, MCTS SCCM
    Quote Originally Posted by powerfool View Post
    Did you ever get back to this one? It took me three attempts (and a missed retake). It was truly intense because of all of the UM and IRM related items, for which I seldom see used. I am glad for future exam takers that with SfB Online and 2016, they seem to be pulling the UM stuff inside of that product and then simply deliver the email message to Exchange. It is the Lync/SfB folks that typically handle the UM stuff, in my observation at least. Hopefully I will be among their ranks, before long.
    Passed 70-342 & MCSE Messaging complete....
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Hello there,

Anyone have tips for me? I'm planning to take this exam in 15 days, could anyone please give me some useful tips about the topics that i really need to focus on this exam?
    Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks