+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Certifications
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, Linux+ and CSA+; MCSA: Windows 7, ITIL Foundations
    Most charities don't necessarily fix computers for people but there should be plenty of charities that could use general purpose IT skills. If there is a charity that you are interested in, contact them and ask if they need any help. If they don't, then ask if they know of any charities that could use some help. Working for a charity, even just occasionally, is something you can put on your resume.

Great places to look: churches, United Way, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder144 View Post
    Most charities don't necessarily fix computers for people but there should be plenty of charities that could use general purpose IT skills. If there is a charity that you are interested in, contact them and ask if they need any help. If they don't, then ask if they know of any charities that could use some help. Working for a charity, even just occasionally, is something you can put on your resume.

Great places to look: churches, United Way, Boys and Girls Clubs, etc.
    Great, thank you.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member
    Do you think it would be worth looking into going back to school (for around 2 years) to get some type of info sec degree? Do you think any school would accept someone into their program with no experience?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks