+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exam Force

Certifications
    CCNA: R&S, CCNA: Sec, Security+, Network+, FCNSA, MTA 98-365

Default Exam Force

One of their sales people called me yesterday. He's offering the 70-410, 70-411 and 70-412 for $350. Is this a waste of time? Is their product any good?

Admittedly I can spend ~$100 on study materials for one exam alone so I'm curious if you could consider their test products to be comprehensive or if I'll still need additional study materials.

I tried to search for previous topics around this company but they all seemed to be more than a few years old- and not altogether flattering. Have they changed?

All insights welcome, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    No one? They must not be all that popular
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+
    They called me this morning bugging me about a CCNA study package. 300 for not sure what. For that price I can start building a lab and check out books from the library
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    They called me again and I told him to forget it. If no one on TE has any real experience with their products than that told me everything I needed to know. Money is tight so I cant waste it on unknown study materials. The sales guy got really pushy when he realized I wasn't going for it preceded to tell me that someone with my certs should be making six figures- "You can't swing $100?" That put an end to the phone call.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member NetworkingStudent's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Network+, and Security+. MTA: OS
    Wow, Exam Force sounds like they have great customer service!! ugh

I think I have heard of them before. I would never try them though, if that's the way they treat potential customers.

Yo should checkout IT Pro TV, Plural sight, CBT Nuggets, and Testout. These companies have a known good reputation here at TE
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+
    My experience with them wasn't much better than Fulcrum's. Right after I got my A+ some sales rep spent a half hour trying to talk me out of going for Net+ and Sec+ next, and instead into some phone support certification I haven't heard of before or since. Pretty ridiculous call then, only slightly better today. Fulcrum, I save a bundle on cert guides by finding them at the library. You may even look into your state library.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks