+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Default Global Certification Logo Using in Resume

Sir / Madam i had done MCSA & MCSE 2003 in 2009 and Security + in 2010 and MCSA 2012 in 2017 and CCNA in 2017....i am Using there certification LOGO in Mine Resume / Curriculum Vitae right to Say CV ...but mine employer ask me to proof that i have Copyright to Use the LOGO in CV..which CCNA present Certificate Clearly Highlight but i am not finding same do for Security + and MCSA & MCSE 2003 along with MCSA 2012 ..Pls Guide and help me..as i known after getting Global Certification of them we are authorized to use them [ LOGOS ] in CV...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
    If you login to your MCP site, you will see 4 options on the screen: Transcript, Certificates, Certification Profile and Wallet cards. Now click the arrow to the right of Wallet cards. You will find logos. You can use these to show your certifications.

The direct link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/lear...cate-logo.aspx
    More guidelines: http://download.microsoft.com/downlo..._June_2013.pdf

Any modern certification also comes with a new Microsoft badge that is handed to you by Acclaim when you pass.
    Desktop: MCSE: Mobility | Server: MTA | Cloud: None | Networking: MTA
    Security: None | Linux: None | Service Management: ITIL 2011: Foundation
    Currently Studying: 70-417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member Registered Member
    Mine Question is could i use those Global Certification LOGO in mine Resume " Do i have Copyright as like CCNA rightly Displayed that i have Copyright and Authority to Display them but do Comptia Security + and Microsoft Allows " Please Proof with some Documentations .
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks