+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Default Skillset Questions - are they worth it?

I am soon going to book in the CEH exam and plan to study + do questions regularly to test my knowledge and make sure I'm on the right path.

I have two main questions:

1) One big attraction with them is they pay for your re-take if you don't pass, but that's only if you're "100% exam ready". The cynical/realistic side of me is thinking that you only get that if you get like 100 questions right in a row, so obviously you are going to pass, in other words getting "100% exam ready" may be almost impossible. Is that fair?

2) are the quality of the questions good? I did 25 of the free ones they offer and they were OK but I wasn't sure how valuable they were. Also it didn't tell me which questions I got wrong and why - I'm assuming the paid version tells you?

Thanks,
    My Aims
    2017: OSCP
    2018: CISSP & MCSA
    2019: New Job!!!

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    LFCS, LFCE, eCPPT, eJPT, eMAPT, eNDP, eWPT, HP ATA Networks, HP ATA Connected Devices, HP ATA Servers & Storage, HP ATA Cloud
    Hello,

I'm also using skillset questions for CEH preparation, but I can't recommend you to buy even 1 month subscription due to low quality of questions. Free edition in enough.

Dmitry
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks