+ Reply to Thread
  1. Member

Certifications
    Advanced Diploma in Telecommunications and Network Engineering, Comptia A+

Default Ways of purchasing Comptia Exams?

Hey guys,

I have seen that you can buy vouchers for the A+ exam whch is cheaper than going through the exam center itself, is this true?

Where do i buy these vouchers? im in Australia and the 901 exam is $209 through the test center

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, Server+, Linux+, CySA+, Cloud+, and CASP; MCSA: Windows 7, ITIL F/CSI/OSA, CCNA: Cyber Ops
    I've used getcertified4less in the past. Some here have had their issues with them, so I would search this forum for their inputs.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCENT; CCNA Cyber Ops; Network+, Security+, Server+, CySA+; Infoblox
    Quote Originally Posted by bowmatty View Post
    Hey guys,

I have seen that you can buy vouchers for the A+ exam whch is cheaper than going through the exam center itself, is this true?

Where do i buy these vouchers? im in Australia and the 901 exam is $209 through the test center

Thanks
    CompTIA has an online academic store. Prices are significantly lower than the usual. YMMV.
    Q2 '18 Certification Goals: ICND2; JNCIA-{Junos, Cloud}; Linux+; Palo Alto ACE; AWS SysOps Administrator Associate
    2018-2020 Learning Goals: Math (Idaho, Iowa, VCU), CS/EE (Idaho, VCU, Oregon State)
    To be Jedi is to face the truth...and choose.
    Give off light, or darkness, Padawan.
    Be a candle...or the night.
    (Yoda)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks