+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Default How many are there who has got all 5 CCIE certs?????????

Hi Guys,...

does any one care to find how many CCIES who has all 5 certs?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS

Certifications
    Comptia Security+, AWS CSA-A
    http://smorris.uber-geek.net/

Should mention as Mrock says that scott morris is on his way to five, there is a guy with six I beleive....forgot his name though.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCDA, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE R&S, Security+, CISSP, SCP #2235, CCNA: DC
    I haven't really looked into it, but I know Brian Dennis at Internetwork Expert is a Quad CCIE. There can't be too many of them..

Scott Morris is on his way to 5...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP CCIP CCSP CCVP CCDP CCDA CCNA CS-CIPSS CS-CIPTDS CS-CIPTOS CS-CIPCSS CS-CFWS CS-CVPNS CS-CISecS ISSP 4013 4011
    Not sure how important this question is.... since Cisco hasn't considered it important enough to update the case study that mentioned the 2 quintuple CCIEs. I think that may be all the way back from 2003.

Then a couple years back there was something posted on the Cisco site about 5 or 6 Quintuple CCIEs -- so there are probably more by now.

The CCIEs Worldwide web page doesn't break down the number other than "Total with 3 or more certifications."

And the retired track CCIEs still count for the people who earned them (and recertify) -- so the guy with 6 CCIEs has 3 retired track CCIEs and 3 active track CCIEs.

Cisco CCIE Case Studies web page

Just remember -- the time you spend worring about other people's CCIEs is time you could have spent studying for your own.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member
    Yep

I came across this interesting article that is why i posted this... true though waste of time, but something to take as well...

Scott Morris of www.ipexpert.com is a quad CCIE
    Brian Dennis of www.internetworkexpert.com is a quad CCIE working on #5 (voice)
    Brian McGahan of www.internetworkexper.com is a triple CCIE (4 digit no less). I want to say he's only 26/27.
    Harith ****** systems quadruple CCIE

above all have 4 certs or more in cisco, and some has muti cross qualifications...

so the point is, after finishing one cert going for another ? or going for a muti qualification is worth?

in terms of job demand?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Self-Described Huguenot blargoe's Avatar

Certifications
    VCAP5-DCA; VCP 3/4/5/6 (DCV); MCSA 2016/2012/2K3/2K; MCSE:S 2K3/2K; MCSE:M 2K3/2K; MCTS:Exch2K7; EMCSA:CLARiiON; Linux+; Security+; A+
    Muliti-CCIE's are an elite group, they pretty much write their own ticket. Demand isn't a problem.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 1/29/2018 - Passed 70-743 - MCSA 2016 Complete; 1/13/2018 - Passed 70-411 - MCSA 2012 complete
    Working on: Being a better coder, build/test/deploy automation fundamentals
    Future: Renew VCP (due 2/2019), possibly with an adjacent VCP or VCAP
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks