+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCDE #20170037, CCNP/DP and quite a few more from various vendors.....

Default Exam discount vouchers UK?

Are there any web sites that do discount vouchers for exams UK test centres? It looks as if the only ones I've found apply to the US & Canada
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member
    GetCertify4Less.com

But its only a few pounds cheaper. Not really worth the effort. Try doing a couple in Riga, Malta or Dubai maybe Actually thats not really worth the effort either
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. nel

Certifications
    A+ , Network+, MCSA 2003, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA-JunOS, JNCIS-ENT, Bsc(hons) & Msc Degree
    Quote Originally Posted by hetty
    GetCertify4Less.com

But its only a few pounds cheaper. Not really worth the effort. Try doing a couple in Riga, Malta or Dubai maybe Actually thats not really worth the effort either
    i think its worth it. just a warning if you pay with paypal you have to wait for it to clear! ive only purchased MS vouchers for £88. which is still a little cheaper than usual.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    MCTS (2k8 AD Config, 2k8 Network Infrastructure, 2k8 Apps Infrastructure )MCSE 2003, 2000, NT4.0
    My last few tests, booked directly with Prometric, have all been £88.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    SCJP, MCSE:M (2K3), MCITP:EA (2K8), MCITP:EMA (Exch. 2K7)
    I tried GetCertify4less.com: ended up going round in circles trying to find vouchers for use outside North America.

Many of the MS Press books include a voucher for 15% off the exam, which certainly work in the UK.

The 70-297 book I used didn't have a voucher - but the books for 270, 290, 291, 293, 294 all did. That makes a saving of 66 quid over the 5 exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    What Ever+
    Quote Originally Posted by danclarke
    Many of the MS Press books include a voucher for 15% off the exam, which certainly work in the UK.
    Thats great news, I had totally ignored them thinking they would only be valid in the US. That'll save me a few quid (well my company at least).

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP 270 & 290, MCDST, MCTS:Vista, CCA XP-FR3 & PS3, ITIL Foundation. ( 291 One Day )
    I was cheeky and went onto the ms forums and asked if anyone could suggest places to get discounts? One of their MCT replied and now I get 15% off. Cant post the name of the guy ( cause he would get bombarded ) but try that and someone might help you out.

Good Luck
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. nel

Certifications
    A+ , Network+, MCSA 2003, CCENT, CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, JNCIA-JunOS, JNCIS-ENT, Bsc(hons) & Msc Degree
    Quote Originally Posted by amyamandaallen
    I was cheeky and went onto the ms forums and asked if anyone could suggest places to get discounts? One of their MCT replied and now I get 15% off. Cant post the name of the guy ( cause he would get bombarded ) but try that and someone might help you out.

Good Luck
    hahaha...i like your style...go straight for the kill
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks