+ Reply to Thread
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    mcp

Default blackberry certs?

are there any certs for bes? where did some of you went to for your bes training? any1 one u guys recommend it or u think it is a waste of money? also any1 recommend/know any bes courses in nyc being taught and how much? if not in nyc, where? my company is paying for my training course. i'm asking because i see alot of employer now a day asking for bes or they have a role dedicated spedifically for bes admin. thx in advance.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Senior Member
    There's not much to BES. Read the manual to be honest. I am a "BES Admin" here, one of my many hats.... It's pretty straight forward and easy to use.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSA:2008, VCP4/5, CCA (XS), MCITP: EA/VA, MCSE, MCSA, Linux+, Security+, Server+, A+
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-JunOS, CCNA, CCENT, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP, Network+, Security+

Default Re: blackberry certs?

Quote Originally Posted by vincentnyc10
    are there any certs for bes? where did some of you went to for your bes training? any1 one u guys recommend it or u think it is a waste of money? also any1 recommend/know any bes courses in nyc being taught and how much? if not in nyc, where? my company is paying for my training course. i'm asking because i see alot of employer now a day asking for bes or they have a role dedicated spedifically for bes admin. thx in advance.
    Yes, and BES is pretty easy to install, implement, and manage. I dont see it hurting to have them though, just dont think they have the pull like other certs.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    mcp

Quote Originally Posted by snadam
    Yes, and BES is pretty easy to install, implement, and manage. I dont see it hurting to have them though, just dont think they have the pull like other certs.
    if so, i take ur word for it. looking at their 1 day $849 course...change my mind...lol.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    x^n
    Still too early to talk about it. There still not enough info about it. It is good to know when you are the BES admin or part of your job role.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    JNCIP-SEC, JNCIS-SEC, JNCIA-JunOS, CCNA, CCENT, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003, MCP, Network+, Security+

if so, i take ur word for it. looking at their 1 day $849 course...change my mind...lol.
    this is where you get the company to fork over the dough for the education and certification, if applicable Like kasor said, its too early to determine thier role in the cert world. Definitely good info to know though.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks