+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNP/CCDP JNCIA-ER

Default Cisco Comeback Promotion

I am not sure if this has been posted already on the forum, but here is the link to Cisco's "comeback" promotion.

http://vue.com/cisco/comeback/
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS
  3. Junior Member

Certifications
    CompTIA Network+, AutoCAD, NVQ LEVEL2, CCENT, City&Guilds Comp Apps, ECDL
    Wiil this promotion work in the UK??? If it can.
    Would I have had to use it when I booked the first exam, or can it be used when I book the resit
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. coffee all day everyday. nicklauscombs's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA: Security, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SSL, MCP, A+, Network+, Security+, CNSS 4011
    not sure about the UK but you use the code on the retake
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Juniper Moderator Moderator Aldur's Avatar

Certifications
    JNCIE-SEC#67, JNCIE-SP#383, JNCIE-ENT#47
    damn, this is a sweet deal in deed, I definitely plan on taking advantage of it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    Quote Originally Posted by steeleblueeyes
    Would I have had to use it when I booked the first exam, or can it be used when I book the resit
    I believe you can use the "SECONDSHOT" as the voucher number when you book the first attempt and "COMEBACK' when you book the resit. It should be valid all over the globe, they wouldnt be biased against the UK.
    VCDX: DCV - Round 2 rescheduled (by VMware) for December 2017.

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. coffee all day everyday. nicklauscombs's Avatar

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA: Security, JNCIA-FWV, JNCIA-SSL, MCP, A+, Network+, Security+, CNSS 4011
    Quote Originally Posted by MobilOne
    I believe you can use the "SECONDSHOT" as the voucher number when you book the first attempt and "COMEBACK' when you book the resit. It should be valid all over the globe, they wouldnt be biased against the UK.
    This isn't right, you can use either secondshot or comeback on your second attempt, no code is needed when you book the first exam
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCNP, CCNA, Linux+
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklauscombs
    This isn't right, you can use either secondshot or comeback on your second attempt, no code is needed when you book the first exam
    +1 I have used them both. You just signup and pay for your test the first time as usual then if you have to take it again you enter the promo code when you sign up for it a second time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Junior Member

Certifications
    CCNA

Default clearance

hello everybody...
    i'm from cameroon AFRICA and i planed to schedule my exam 640-802 on the 25th august 2008 without a voucher and i will pay for the full exam 250$,anyway i want to know if i am eligible for the second chance or comeback and how will i register for it in case of failure...
    help please...!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    VCIX-NV, VCAP5-DCD/DTA/DCA, VCP-5/DT, MCSA: 2008, MCITP: EA, MCTS x5, ITIL v3, MCSA: M, MS in Telecom Engg
    Quote Originally Posted by scheistermeister
    Quote Originally Posted by nicklauscombs
    +1 I have used them both. You just signup and pay for your test the first time as usual then if you have to take it again you enter the promo code when you sign up for it a second time.
    Alright, I withdraw my post. Sorry!
    VCDX: DCV - Round 2 rescheduled (by VMware) for December 2017.

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks