+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, CCNA (expired), Project+, Linux+, CNE (expired), OCA MySQL 5, ITIL Foundation
    There was one year-- i think it was '07-- that i had all kinds of lofty cert goals, including picking up some Apple and SQL certs.

This year, with kids and college, I'll have to keep things a bit more basic. Currently, it's CCENT then ITIL Foundations then CCNA. I'd like to bump up my MCSA from 2000 to 2003 en route to 2008 MCITP and re-up my CNE, but it will depend on how school and the first three certs go.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCTS, MCP, A+
    I'd like to bump up my MCSA from 2000 to 2003 en route to 2008 MCITP

I don't think that's possible anymore... I think they retired the 2000 upgrade exam. MCSA on Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sagewalkinthere View Post

I don't think that's possible anymore... I think they retired the 2000 upgrade exam. MCSA on Windows Server 2003 Certification Requirements
    Correct. Although, you can use your 2000 MCSE as your elective.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCP, MCP+I, MCSE NT 4.0, MCSE 2000
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamik View Post
    Correct. Although, you can use your 2000 MCSE as your elective.
    I just heard back from MCP help about this. It covers the elective, as well as the client. It would cover design even, but for me it doesn't since I took NT 4 which didn't have a design exam, then upgraded to 2000, so I never strictly had a design exam. If you went straight in to 2000, I think it would cover the design exam as well. So, "only" 4 exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCSE, MCSA, CNA, CCNA (expired), Project+, Linux+, CNE (expired), OCA MySQL 5, ITIL Foundation
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperclip View Post
    I just heard back from MCP help about this. It covers the elective, as well as the client. It would cover design even, but for me it doesn't since I took NT 4 which didn't have a design exam, then upgraded to 2000, so I never strictly had a design exam. If you went straight in to 2000, I think it would cover the design exam as well. So, "only" 4 exams.
    IIRC, once I've finished my MCSA upgrade (2 exams) there are three exams required to upgrade from MCSA to MCITP. There would be then five total exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Social Networking & Bookmarks