+ Reply to Thread
  1. Junior Member

Certifications
    Lots

Default # of Net+, Sec+, Convergence+, cert holders

Does anyone know where I can get updated stats on how many people hold the Network+, Security+, and Convergence+ credentials.

Or, better yet, where I can find stats for all CompTIA exams. All I can find is random stuff on CompTIA.org and Wiki.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Alligator wrestler Moderator Plantwiz's Avatar

Certifications
    A+, Net+, iNET+, MCP, CST, CNST, CIW
    Quote Originally Posted by sz1981 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get updated stats on how many people hold the Network+, Security+, and Convergence+ credentials.

Or, better yet, where I can find stats for all CompTIA exams. All I can find is random stuff on CompTIA.org and Wiki.
    Have you contacted CompTIA? Certainly, they know the answer to how many folks they have certified!
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    Lots

Default Good Advice

Tks! I just sent out a request. Let's see how it goes.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Junior Member

Certifications
    Lots

Default And the answer is.....

CompTIA's response is:

"Statistical information is not released as it is considered proprietary information."

Although, I would think that potential exam takes would be interested in knowing at least a ballpark estimate of of many people as certified in each area.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    SCJP,MCTS,CIW SP,CIW SA,Security+,Network+,ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation,CEH,Digital Security,ISECP.

Smile Certification Count.

Normally for all the Certification Exams (except a few certs) we can't get the exact count of the certification holders.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread

Social Networking & Bookmarks