+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234
  1. Member
    I hope he goes to jail for what he's done.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Member

Certifications
    BS Information Technology, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCSA:2008, MCSA:2012
    Did anyone that paid him through Paypal via his website have any luck with getting a refund? I know the people that paid through Ebay did, but just wondering about the rest. He had replied back to me about a week and a half ago saying he would provide me with another voucher, but haven't heard back since. Was thinking about calling Paypal tomorrow to double check that nothing can be done for me.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCTS, MCSA 2000, A+ and Network+
    Any issues with Comptia vouchers? I bought a Security+ voucher back in May. I just checked Prometric and my exam is still scheduled. I need to hurry up and take it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Member

Certifications
    A+, Net+, Sec+, MCTS 70-680
    I bought my voucher through voucher4you and it was cancelled for me aswell. However, I just called Prometric's customer care line and they rescheduled me no problem for the following week.

Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Junior Member Registered Member

Wink Response

Hi there,

Everyone who have been frauded by the website voucher4you.com and/or voucher2you.com/or ebay seller voucher4you, please make sure to report your transaction to paypal within 45 days and to financial institution within 90 days.

I personally brought a voucher code on april 9th 2010, I tried to schedule my exam last week, and surprise, my voucher code is voided. Contacted prometric, they say contact the seller, the seller (sam) responded me," did you follow instructions ?" lol.

I made a little research, and I found the supposed owner.

also a linked in profile

Here is the page, Shambhu Kaphle - Japan | LinkedIn

I will provide you with futher update on the case. If you have any updates, please PM me or post back in this topic.

To anyone who did not got his full refund from paypal or credit card, I suggest you will an official complain with IC3 complain center, here: www.ic3.gov
    Last edited by philippe2396; 09-17-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MCITP, MCP, MCTS
    Hey guys, I found this threat on google, and wanted to post a message on how to do this right. When you buy "discounted" vouchers from ebay or the internet, you should use the following guidelines to make them work 100% of the time. Trust me, my friends and I have used them for a long time without any problems whatsoever.
    1) Buy the discounted voucher the day before, or the day of your exam. The voucher will be sent to your email within hours (sometimes minutes).
    2) Go to the prometric site and use the voucher to book the exam. Or simply walk in to a testing center and give them the voucher.
    3) If you book the exam for the next day, simply walk in to your preferred testing centre and write it.

If you book and write your exam within 24 to 48 hrs of getting your voucher, you will have no problems.

Don't worry about cancelled vouchers, or cancelled exams. Once you pass an exam, you have passed it. They cannot take away any of your passed exams.

This has worked 100% of the time.
    The reason some vouchers get cancelled if you don't book or take the exam within a few days is because the vouchers have expired!
    Why do you think you are getting the vouchers at a discounted price? Because the regularly priced vouchers have a 1-year expiry date. You're purchasing vouchers that are expiring in a few days or a few weeks. So the discounters on the internet are selling them at discounted prices just to get rid of them. So buy the voucher, book the exam, and write it. There is not need to buy a voucher a week or 2 before. Just buy it the day before or same day!
    I hope this clears up things. If you use my method, you will never have a problem.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    1) Buy the discounted voucher the day before, or the day of your exam. The voucher will be sent to your email within hours (sometimes minutes).
    My voucher took several hours to arrive. Not to mention that test centers are booked a week in advance where I live.

Don't worry about cancelled vouchers, or cancelled exams. Once you pass an exam, you have passed it. They cannot take away any of your passed exams.
    It depends on the issue. If you stole a voucher or did something fraudulent, they can do whatever they want.

Welcome to TE. Take a look around, I bet you will like it.
    Last edited by Devilsbane; 09-24-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Virtually Certifiable tbgree00's Avatar

Certifications
    VCAP5-DCA/DCD, VCP5-DCV, ITIL, MCSE, MCSA 03/12,MCITP:EA, EST, EDA7, EA, CCENT
    I saw something on the MCP Flash website called "What were they thinking?" which had some supposedly real stories of people selling test questions and bad vouchers and getting in trouble with Microsoft. I wonder if someone should report this to them. It definitely seems like something they would be interested in. I got out before I used any of the vouchers so I'm not sure if I'm the best person to report it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, JNCIS-ENT, CCSA
    Quote Originally Posted by networker050184 View Post
    Just pay full price you cheap bastards!
    Couldn't agree more. It's cheaper to pay X than to try to pay (X/2) and end up paying 1.5X in the end... plus frustration, humiliation, and wasted time, at which point you're up to like 4X.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MCITP, MCP, MCTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilsbane View Post
    My voucher took several hours to arrive. Not to mention that test centers are booked a week in advance where I live.
    Here's a tip. For example the testing center closes at 5pm, and they have 4 seats. The 4 seats are "booked" for 2 or 3 hrs, so the last booking is scheduled for 2pm or so (2pm to 5pm). Most of these exams will be completed by 3pm or so because most test takers quickly do their exams and leave. So from 3pm to 5pm the seats are "empty". If you walk in at 2pm and wait, the test center administrator can book you in if you have a voucher (print out your email). If your exam is "scheduled" for 3 hrs, and you want to start at 3pm, just ask the administrator to "temporarly extend" their testing hours (for that day) past 5pm. (Just tell him/her you will be done in an hour or 2). As long as they can leave by around quitting time, they won't mind booking you in (and making money for the testing center). After all, if the seat is empty (from 3pm to 5pm), they are not making any money. Most centers are happy to accomodate test candidates if you're nice when you ask.

Welcome to TE. Take a look around, I bet you will like it.
    Thanks! I already like it here.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    MCSE:Security, MCDST, A+, Network+, Security+, ITIL V3 Foundations, ITIL 2011 Intermediate: Service Transition, MOS 2007 (MCAS) BAS Computer Forensics
    I know I don't like extending my hours at the end of the day, I'm sure they don't either. What happens if you assure them you will be done in 2 hours and then aren't done yet? I don't think they can just kick you out.

Plus, what happens if they can't fit you in? Now you have the voucher and couldn't get the exam in. I agree that you want to book it and sit it asap, I just question that it can be done in 24 hours notice, at least where I live.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS: IT, CCNA, CCENT, CCDA, MCTIP:SA, MCTS, MCSA, MCP, A+, Network+, CIW Professional
    Never used the site but thanks for the heads up. I will not use them for any future exams.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNA, CCNA: Security
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG View Post
    I bought my voucher through voucher4you and it was cancelled for me aswell. However, I just called Prometric's customer care line and they rescheduled me no problem for the following week.

Lucky. They told me I had an invalid code that was probably fraudulent and said there was nothing else they could do.

Also, Satyr's advice obviously doesn't work 100% of the time because I did exactly what he claims works 100% of the time.

Still trying to get my money back... this isn't over yet, Shambhu Kaphle.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by Arysta View Post
    this isn't over yet, Shambhu Kaphle.
    lol

Good luck!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Member

Certifications
    BS Information Technology, A+, Network+, Security+, CCNA, MCSA:2008, MCSA:2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Arysta View Post
    Lucky. They told me I had an invalid code that was probably fraudulent and said there was nothing else they could do.

Also, Satyr's advice obviously doesn't work 100% of the time because I did exactly what he claims works 100% of the time.

Still trying to get my money back... this isn't over yet, Shambhu Kaphle.
    lol yeah I'm in same boat, I called Paypal and they couldn't help out as I bought it from his site instead of Ebay and I have emailed him several times and get nothing in return. Pretty much just accepting the fact that I'm out 165 bucks and moving on with life.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CCNP, CCDP, MCSE:Security, MCITP EA/SA, MCNE, A+, Net+, Security+, Server+
    Quote Originally Posted by descender421 View Post
    lol yeah I'm in same boat, I called Paypal and they couldn't help out as I bought it from his site instead of Ebay and I have emailed him several times and get nothing in return. Pretty much just accepting the fact that I'm out 165 bucks and moving on with life.
    That's BS what Paypal told you. I purchased my Security+ voucher on his site (after a successful purchase and use of a Network+ voucher from him off of eBay) and was able to receive a refund from Paypal after placing a claim with them via their Phone Support.

Read some of my comments in this post on the first and second page. Since you didn't purchase a tangible item, if the seller responds to your disupte, you are out of luck, but for everyone else that was in the same boat and entered a dispute, the seller never responded to paypal and thus they refunded the purchase.

Good luck on the refund. I was honestly amazed to have received mine, but won't be at this point if you do get yours back as long as you haven't waited too long to enter the dispute.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

18. Junior Member Registered Member
    I know this is kind of an old thread, but I just got my final denial from the CC company because he wrote back and said there was no fraud. So i lost $120.00 and that is that.

I did a quick google and came across this address. I just thought I would post it here for record keeping. I can't imagine that there is more than one Shambhu Kaphle in Japan.

:: BPO Station ::

US Office :
    2040 Main Street Suite
    126 Santa Clara,
    CA 95050
    Tel: 510.579.0990

Japan Office :
    Mr. Shambhu Kaphle
    Estate Hayakawa # 202,
    Yawata Shinmachi, 2-1-40,
    Chita-Shi, Aichi-Ken,
    478-0052, JAPAN.
    MOBILE: 81+090-1159-6878
    OFFICE: 81 + 562-36-1105
    FAX: 81 + 562-36-1105
    E-mail: bpostation@gmail.com

Also found some old whois info:

Administrative Contact: SHAMBHU KAPHLE
    kaphles@yahoo.com
    VOUCHER4YOU.COM
    G.P.O.BOX # 8975
    EPC # 1334
    KATHMANDU, Nepal
    977-9849156256

http://www.sitereport.org/p/voucher4you.com
    Last edited by GuyinArizona; 10-28-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    I wouldn't give up yet, your CC company are being a**holes. If you paid for something with your CC but didn't receive it then you have every right to protest it. Threaten closing your card, and don't forget to keep playing Sam. I hear he is hard to get ahold of but he has been decent about refunds.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

Social Networking & Bookmarks