+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member

Certifications
    N+, S+, Server+, Project+, LPIC-1, LPIC-2
    Quote Originally Posted by tprice5 View Post
    When someone comes in promoting one vendor's product and it is his/her first post, I am justifiably suspicious. If he/she is legit, all the welcomes in the world, but that has yet to be seen.

That post did sound a bit commercialized didn't it? Haha..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. You can't stop the signal

Certifications
    CISSP-ISSEP
    Quote Originally Posted by ratbuddy View Post
    Oh, you skipped over your first post here?

Not a very warm welcome..
    I skipped over my first post here. However, I would like to rectify that.

Hi guys, I'm Danny, I'm new here. I do CISSP stuff for people and I take tests.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    A+, HDI:SCA, MTA:OS, MCTS:7
    I corrected JacekRadomski's statement below:

Quote Originally Posted by JacekRadomski View Post
    Hello, I just recently taken [a large sum of money in exchange for promoting the] Solarwinds SCP exam and I must say that this exam carries some weight in the industry since [my employer,]Solarwinds is a strong player in the IT world. At this time the exam is free (normally it is $150) and you can register and take the exam online. You need to be prepared and have working experience with Solarwinds to pass the exam. Good Luck.
    Joking aside, Solarwinds seems to be a decent company from what very little I have seen. Take it with a grain of salt.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS:CS, VCP5-DCV, Sec/Svr+, MCSA:08/12, MCITP:SA/EA, CASP, VCA:WM/DCV/Cloud, ITIL-F, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000/27000
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRichards View Post
    Don't know if this is still valid but there's a post on here about a free VCA exam from VMWARE at Free VCA exam of your choice from VMWARE
    I am pretty sure this offer expired the day you posted it. At least that is what someone else had posted on another thread. I haven't seen an end date to this offer on anything that VMware is advertising.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS:CS, VCP5-DCV, Sec/Svr+, MCSA:08/12, MCITP:SA/EA, CASP, VCA:WM/DCV/Cloud, ITIL-F, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000/27000
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishnu Aryal View Post
    I just recently taken Solarwinds SCP exam and I must say that this exam carries some weight in the industry since Solarwinds is a strong player in the IT world, at this time the exam is free and you can register and take the exam online.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by tprice5 View Post
    He deleted his post but it was identical to the prior one promoting SolarWinds.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Brocade Certified Network Engineer BCNEhttp://www.brocade.com/education/CNE_250_free_promo.page
    Voucher: CNE250BCNEPromo
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CompTIA is offering an online proctored exam for Server+ until November 15th for half off the normal rate of $260.
    CompTIA Remote Proctoring Pilot :: Pearson VUE
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks