+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    Business Objects, all applications
    I checked uCert out for the 70-461 MS SQL Server exam, it seemed decent enough but even the 15 question demo had some errors. I've used Transcender and MeasureUp, I'd put uCert somewhere in between. Like others have said, it's probably a matter of which test. For the 70-461, they were much better than MeasureUp (which really sucks for the 70-461) and slightly easier (more realistic?) than Transcender, although for the price you get a lot more than with Transcender. I didn't look at the study materials for uCert as I already have that covered.

I would probably buy the uCert package if I hadn't already shelled out major bucks for Transcender as there are more questions and flashcards with uCert.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->

Certifications
    MCSD Web Apps/SharePoint Applications, MCITP: DBA 2005/2008, EA, EDA7, Linux+, Sec+, MCSE, MCDST, MCTS
    I have to echo what others have said here. I looked at them for some of the development certs from MS and their questions were not really all that good. I looked at two that were practice test oriented but the material was just too easy.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Social Networking & Bookmarks