+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 First 1234 56 Last
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    Cisco CCNA, A+, Network+, Security+, Linux+
    Really bummed that the vmware isn't free anymore. But $60 isn't too bad i suppose.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Senior Member
    I think we have to figure out a way for this thread to live on maybe we could have webmaster look at creating a sub forum and make op a moderator.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Senior Member

Certifications
    MS IS, CISM, CRISC, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, VCP5-DCV, EMCISA, COBIT 5, ITIL, Qualys
    Quote Originally Posted by mihir009 View Post
    Hi j23evan,
    Thank a lot for this link.
    If any new free/reduced certification exam offers will starts then post this link.............
    Pls update any new offers..................

Many many thanks for ur work.................
    I've taken advantage of the free Qualys training/certification (on-site and online) and plan to take the Solarwinds exam after sitting for PMP.
    "If I were to say, 'God, why me?' about the bad things, then I should have said, 'God, why me?' about the good things that happened in my life."

Arthur Ashe

Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS:CS, VCP5-DCV, Sec/Svr+, MCSA:08/12, MCITP:SA/EA, CASP, VCA:WM/DCV/Cloud, ITIL-F, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000/27000
    In the event editing ever returns the following is a link to a thread identifying a Stanley like VCP option for around $400

VCP5 and EMC/NetApp classes online at Dallas County Community College
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    MCP,MCSD,SCP, VCA:DCV,Cloud,WM
    Free Short Course: EC- Council Network Security Administrator Certification

This short course is designed to partially prepare you for certification as an EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA). The ENSA certification program looks at network security from a defensive view. It is designed to provide fundamental skills needed to analyze the internal and external security threats against a network, and to develop security policies that will protect an organization’s information. Students obtaining ENSA certification will be able to:
    • expose system and network vulnerabilities and defend against them.
    • evaluate network and Internet security issues & design
    • implement successful security policies and firewall strategies
    The short course will be run over 5 weeks with lectures being delivered via weekly after hours webinars (recordings of the Webinar will be available if you are unable to make the live event). In between the webinars, you will be asked to do 10-12 hours of study.
    The course is free to undertake and there are no required textbooks – all reference materials will be free material that can be accessed electronically.

Free Short Course: Network Security Administrator Certification | IT Masters
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Senior Member

Certifications
    MSCD 3-for-1

Ready to prove your expertise with the globally recognized MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) certification? Get started today by requesting your free MCSD ‘3-for-1’ exam voucher.
    When you schedule and pay for the first exam using your personal voucher code, you’ll get the next 2 exams for free, valid on exams for any of the following certifications:MCSD Windows Store Apps-HTML5MCSD Web ApplicationsMCSD SharePoint ApplicationsMCSD Windows Store Apps-C#MCSD Application Lifecycle Management
    Act quickly; this is a limited time ‘3-for-1’ offer that ensures although the exams may test your talents the investment won’t break the bank.
    The MCSD ‘3-for-1’ offer is available until May 31st, 2014*. All exams must be scheduled and completed by May 31st, 2014.

*Or while supplies last.

http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.c...id=bID0SxYjKGQ
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    Former: A+, MCP, MCAS: Access 2007, MCT
    I just finished bookmarking this post. Thank you very much for this valuable info!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Senior Member

Certifications
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A few
    muneebkalathil some amazing finds, thank you. Still tinkering around with a BB, hopefully will be live in a week. I had an interesting message saying, why not do a 2014 version of this post? That way you can edit it out for a good 3 months until it locks. Which is a fantastic idea and I think I will do. I've had some other goodies come across that I just need to add to a concise post. I hate to let everyone down. =(
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Junior Member Registered Member
    Passed Solarwinds SCP exam. It was bit hard for me but i tried my best.

PASS

61 points scored (or 79.2%) out of 77 maximum points
    (a score of 70.0% or greater is needed to pass this test)
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    A+
    Great thread, lots of helpful resources in here, thanks!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Member

Certifications
    A+; N+; S+; CCNA
    Great job m8! Thank you!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

14. um yea i know some stuffs demonfurbie's Avatar

Certifications
    mct: 70-680, a+, network+, security+ (comptia tri-force) project+, ciw foundations, ciw javascript something
    nice work ... im gonna do some to beef up the creds
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISA, GIAC 2700, MCSE:Security, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Security, CCENT, Sec+, Net+, ITIL v3 Foundations
    can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner. fantastic effort by the OP to pull all of this together!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Career Student
    Reply With Quote Quote  

17. Senior Member

Certifications
    Supercharge Your Career with a FREE Ethernet Fabric Certification and Win a $500 Amazon Gift Card

Use promo code "CEF250EthFabric" to register for your free in-person testing at a Pearson VUE testing facility. ( 55 Questions in 90 mins )

Official Training: "CEF 250" search in my Brocade Catalog.

Exam Preparation: BCEFP Exam Preparation - Brocade Community
    Course Code: CEF200
    Reply With Quote Quote  

18. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    MCITP, MCSA,MCS,VCA,GPM
    The Brocade voucher is valid for 150-810 and 150-820
    Reply With Quote Quote  

19. Senior Member

Certifications
    Free Short Course: Ethical Hacking

The aim of the short course is to give you a taste of what it is like to undertake Postgraduate study via Distance Education with Charles Sturt University. The Ethical Hacking short course partially prepares you for certification as an EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker, and covers sections of our subject ITE516 Hacking Countermeasures, an elective subject in theInformation Systems Security Masters Degree at Charles Sturt University.
    The short course will be run over 5 weeks with lectures being delivered via weekly after hours Webinars (recordings of the Webinar will be available if you are unable to make the live event). In between the Webinars, you will be asked to do 10-12 hours of study.

>> Free Short Course: Ethical Hacking | IT Masters
    Reply With Quote Quote  

20. Senior Member
    Save 20% on any DBA MCSA exam + a free Second Shot http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.c...id=LQ7v57LeQYk
    Reply With Quote Quote  

21. Senior Member

Certifications
    CCENT
    Thank you. I am bookmark this and share it with some friends.
    "A lot of fellows nowadays have a B.A., M.D., or Ph.D. Unfortunately, they don't have a J.O.B."

Fats Domino
    Reply With Quote Quote  

22. Junior Member Registered Member
    Are these generally certificates which you need to print out yourself or ones which they will mail out to you?

If mailing out, are they available internationally?

I currently live in South Korea. I'll eventually be moving, but to the U.K. and I imagine a lot of these are U.S.-based.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    BS:CS, VCP5-DCV, Sec/Svr+, MCSA:08/12, MCITP:SA/EA, CASP, VCA:WM/DCV/Cloud, ITIL-F, MOF, ISO/IEC 20000/27000
    Some of these are print off, but a lot of them you have to go into a testing center to take them, thus, the certificate would either be mailed or, more likely, you wouldn't get one.

Welcome to TE!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

24. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tprice5 View Post
    Some of these are print off, but a lot of them you have to go into a testing center to take them, thus, the certificate would either be mailed or, more likely, you wouldn't get one.

Welcome to TE!
    Thanks for the welcome!

I'll have to sort through the expired and those that need to be taken in person to see what looks interesting. I'll keep the thread bookmarked too since it's more likely I can take exams when in the U.K.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

25. Junior Member
    thanx a lot man!!!!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

26. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi There, in itpreneurs.com you get 20% off any certification and course with code "blackfriday" (i managed Prince2 Foundation course+cert for less than the exams price where i live).
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 First 1234 56 Last

Social Networking & Bookmarks