+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 First 123 4 Last
  1. Senior Member

Certifications
    CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISSP
    I believe the scores are out! Log into ISACA and (for the CGEIT) use the following link: https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb...ode=CGXTEX0614

I assume this link will work for the CRISC: https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb...ode=CRXCEX0614

Cheers!

PS - I passed!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member
    Congratulations! Tried the CRISC link and my info populates, but the score is blank.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

4. Junior Member

Certifications
    PMP, CISA, MASTERS CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Default Crisc

I checked also... it says results pending. They are probably deducting points based on my prior posts on this site.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

5. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by oakland View Post
    Congratulations! Tried the CRISC link and my info populates, but the score is blank.
    My score for the CGEIT link was also blank (or rather "0") until just an hour ago. Even now the "My ISACA" page still shows "Not Certified - Exam Registrant - Results Pending (Jun 2014)" for me. If I had to guess, they must get all the reports ready and then update the main page later.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Member

Certifications
    PMP, PMI-ACP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
    Quote Originally Posted by andhow View Post
    My score for the CGEIT link was also blank (or rather "0") until just an hour ago. Even now the "My ISACA" page still shows "Not Certified - Exam Registrant - Results Pending (Jun 2014)" for me. If I had to guess, they must get all the reports ready and then update the main page later.

While it shows my CRISC results, Just spoke with ISACA and was told the results have not been published. Not sure what to think of the link..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    Ah sweet, it worked for me too, passed CRISC with 570
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member
    Looks like I'll be taking it again in December, congratulations to those that passed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISA, CRISC, ITIL Foundation, CCSK, Security+, Server+, Cloud Essentials,VMware VCA-DCV, VCA-Cloud, MCSA
    Passed with a 558! Thanks for the link and good luck to all.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Quote Originally Posted by andhow View Post
    I believe the scores are out! Log into ISACA and (for the CGEIT) use the following link: https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb...ode=CGXTEX0614

I assume this link will work for the CRISC: https://svpr-isg-a1.isaca.org/isgweb...ode=CRXCEX0614

Cheers!

PS - I passed!
    Thanks for the link! How'd you figure that out? Congrats to all who passed! 685 for me!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    MBA | CISSP | PMP | PMI-ACP | CISM | GMON | GCIH | Sec+ | MCITP: SA | MCSA Win 7 | CCNA
    Congrats to all those who passed! What study materials did most of you guys use, I am assuming the ISACA Review Manual and Q&A Practice Q's?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Member

Certifications
    PMP, PMI-ACP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC
    Quote Originally Posted by zxbane View Post
    Congrats to all those who passed! What study materials did most of you guys use, I am assuming the ISACA Review Manual and Q&A Practice Q's?
    For CRISC ISACA manual, Q&A database. Attended NY ISACA chapter 3 day virtual class on CRISC, was helpful.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

13. Junior Member

Certifications
    PMP, CISA, MASTERS CERTIFICATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT

Default Wow, I passed

Did pretty well on four parts.... I should prohibited from monitoring controls. I walked out the exam after two hours.... I'll take it.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

The review manual, online ISACA question DB, Risk IT framework and practioner guide.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

15. Junior Member Registered Member
    Just the Q&A DB, ISACA books are too dry a read
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to entering ISACA's crazy world this December.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - University of Florida, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning Python
    Next Up:​ None
    Reading:​ Python Crash Course
    Reply With Quote Quote  

17. Senior Member

Certifications
    Quote Originally Posted by SecMan3000 View Post
    Thanks for the link! How'd you figure that out? Congrats to all who passed! 685 for me!
    Wow! 685 is the highest score I've seen so far. Very impressive!

The links that I provided are identical except for the last variable: CGXTEX0614 or CRXCEX0614. I already have two cerifications and I noted that similarities a couple of months ago when I pulled up their results. After I took my most recent test, I tried a couple of variations and figured out the complex code...
    Reply With Quote Quote  

18. Senior Member

Certifications
    I hope it's obvious to everyone, but the links that I provided may not have official or final test results. There is a chance (I think it's unlikely though) that ISACA still needs to finish scaling the scores or throwing out bad test questions. Please confirm your results with the "official" email from ISACA... which may come any day now.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

19. Junior Member
    As of yesterday, someone on Facebook asked when CRISC results would be available, and ISACA replied "in the next two weeks". So perhaps they're not completely done, or maybe they're done and that's just how long it will take to mail out the paper scores.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

20. Junior Member Registered Member
    Just got the official email, had the same score as the hack at the site, top 20% too, not too shabby
    Reply With Quote Quote  

I just got the official email. I passed with a 685. Top 5%!
    Reply With Quote Quote  

22. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISA,CISM
    Passed CRISC on 2nd attempt .
    Reply With Quote Quote  

23. Member

Certifications
    CISSP | C|EH | E|CIH | Security+ | Network+ | A+ | CWTS
    I would love to take like the CRISC, CGEIT, and maybe one of the CISx exams but just cannot bring myself to paying $100+ for a book that you guys say is worse than watching paint dry. Any ideas?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Quote Originally Posted by Grafixx01 View Post
    I would love to take like the CRISC, CGEIT, and maybe one of the CISx exams but just cannot bring myself to paying $100+ for a book that you guys say is worse than watching paint dry. Any ideas?
    Don't buy the book then....just use the Q/A DB and the Risk IT framework and practitioner guide.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

25. Senior Member

Certifications
    MBA | CISSP | PMP | PMI-ACP | CISM | GMON | GCIH | Sec+ | MCITP: SA | MCSA Win 7 | CCNA
    Quote Originally Posted by SecMan3000 View Post
    Don't buy the book then....just use the Q/A DB and the Risk IT framework and practitioner guide.
    This is very possible, I know with the CISM I quickly read through the Review Manual and then never looked at it again.. Honestly not sure it did anything for me, the Q&A DB was much more valuable and my sole study tool essentially.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

This is very possible, I know with the CISM I quickly read through the Review Manual and then never looked at it again.. Honestly not sure it did anything for me, the Q&A DB was much more valuable and my sole study tool essentially.
    I read it and I think that there is a lot of good information in it but also a lot of irrelevant information. You can certainly get by without it but I'd still recommend reading it. I think an issue for people that use the Q&A DB only is that after a while they are simply memorizing the correct answers as opposed to understanding the concepts behind them and fool themselves into believing that they will pass the exam given that they are scoring 90%+ on the Q&A DB.

I did use the review manual to review some sections when I got a question wrong. That might be a better way to use it VS reading it cover to cover. Also for CRISC, I highly recommend reading the Risk IT framework and practitioner guide.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 First 123 4 Last

Social Networking & Bookmarks