+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 First 123 4 Last
  1. Junior Member
    Hello to all,
    I'm just preparing for June exam and I have CRM2014 and CRM2015. There is no big differences between those two CRM-s. I think that preparing from CRM2014 is OK.
    Definitely logic is the same and in my opinion you can prepare exam from CRM2014 without fear.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

2. SS -->
  3. Junior Member Registered Member

Cool Are pirated materials available online?

I am trying to find the scanned CISA review Material 2015 online. I am not willing to pay for the material. Are you aware of a website where could find it?

This would help a lot of people.

Regards,
    Tom
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, MSISA, BSBA
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger_Tomy View Post
    I am trying to find the scanned CISA review Material 2015 online. I am not willing to pay for the material. Are you aware of a website where could find it?

Regards,
    Tom
    *shakes head*

You're in the wrong place, we do not condone that here. Invest in your future and buy the materials....
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, GCIA, GSEC, CEHv8, CHFIv8, ITIL-F, BSBA - University of Florida, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: MS Cybersecurity, Learning Python
    Next Up:​ None
    Reading:​ Python Crash Course
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISSP, CISA, GIAC 2700, MCSE:Security, CEH, CHFI, CCNA:Security, CCENT, Sec+, Net+, ITIL v3 Foundations
    You can find it on the ISACA website. It's on the page that comes up right after you pay for the review material.

Regards,
    Tom
    Reply With Quote Quote  

6. Senior Member

Certifications
    1xAWS 1xEC-Council 4xISACA, 1xSOA, 1xCloud, 1xOpenGroup, 2xISC2, 7xITIL, 1xPMI

Regards,
    Tom
    I assume you have isaca membership. Checkout eLibrary specially cisa section. You can utilize the material free of cost.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

7. Junior Member Registered Member
    hi guys planning for cisa exam, does anybody have idea where can I get CISA Review manual 2015.Also is there difference between CISA review manual 2014 and CISA review manual 2015
    Reply With Quote Quote  

8. Junior Member Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by priyankar View Post
    hi guys planning for cisa exam, does anybody have idea where can I get CISA Review manual 2015.Also is there difference between CISA review manual 2014 and CISA review manual 2015
    Can anybody share study material for cisa.it would be great
    Reply With Quote Quote  

9. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, CISA
    Quote Originally Posted by priyankar View Post
    Can anybody share study material for cisa.it would be great
    in this forum we are not sharing copyrighted material.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

10. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi Sudhir, is it possible for you to share the manual if you have soft copy? email : shipra.ucoe@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote Quote  

11. Senior Member

Certifications
    PMP, CISSP, CISA
    We understand that study materials can be expensive, but this forum is not a place for illegal or unethical sharing of copyrighted material. Please refer to the ISACA website for official study materials and/or amazon for additional resources.

Having passed the CISA exam I would recommend the official CISA questions from ISACA (I choose the electronic CD-ROM version but there's also the hard copy). I found the database of questions to be extremely helpful and used this as my main study material to complement my professional IT audit experience.
    Last edited by soccarplayer29; 06-04-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

12. Junior Member Registered Member
    Hi, can you please share CRM 2015 to shipra.ucoe@gmail.com if you have soft copy please
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    CISA, eJPT, CompTIA x 6, MCP, MCTS
    Exam done, now waiting for results
    Reply With Quote Quote  

14. Junior Member Registered Member

Certifications
    CISM, CCNP, CCSE, ACE, FCNSA, CCNA, ITIL, MCSE
    Exam was okay and not too bad.

The highlight of the exam was the fit proctor that handed me my answer sheet. I couldn't concentrate on the exam, she was so hot. Hopefully I will see her again when I try CGEIT.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

15. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS:IT, MBA, SSCP, MCP, MCDST, Network +, Security+, Project +,
    I took the exam today as well. While I am somewhat confident that I passed, I am far from 100% certain. This next two months while I wait for results will suck.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

16. Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISA, CPA

Thumbs up CISA Exam was OK compared last year

Took the June 2015 exams. It was easier compared last year since I think the questions were a lot longer and complex compared this June 2015. Hoping to pass now, keeping my fingers crossed. :P
    Reply With Quote Quote  

17. Junior Member
    First time test taker here. Is it just me, or did anyone else find the whole 4 hours unnecessary? I found myself finished with an abundance of time to spare - but I've heard accounts of people struggling to finish. Thoughts?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

18. Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISA, CPA
    Compared to last year's exams when I failed, I think this June 2015 was different.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    I am a first time CISA Test taker, I needed 3.5 Hours.

First going through the questions and selecting the right answers, by the end of the 200 questions I had 40% sure answers, 50% "This looks like the correct answer" and 10% "I really do not know".

Then I transferred the answers to the answer sheet (The 40 % & 50%) then went back to the remaining 10% and transferred those to the answer sheet.

And finally went through all the questions to make sure I transferred the correct selection to the answer sheet and that I did not miss any questions.

In the test Center that I was in I think 95% of the people needed the 4 Hours, as a note English is not the first language for any of us.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

20. Member

Certifications
    CISSP, CISA
    Quote Originally Posted by wd40 View Post
    I am a first time CISA Test taker, I needed 3.5 Hours.

First going through the questions and selecting the right answers, by the end of the 200 questions I had 40% sure answers, 50% "This looks like the correct answer" and 10% "I really do not know".

Then I transferred the answers to the answer sheet (The 40 % & 50%) then went back to the remaining 10% and transferred those to the answer sheet.

And finally went through all the questions to make sure I transferred the correct selection to the answer sheet and that I did not miss any questions.

In the test Center that I was in I think 95% of the people needed the 4 Hours, as a note English is not the first language for any of us.
    hi guys, although i have practiced extensively and my English is ok i have spend the whole 4 hours, i finished at 3:40 and i have 15 quesitons unanswered and around 20 marked for review, i have only had the chance to answer the unanswered and time runned out.

i think i did ok, will see.

thanks
    Reply With Quote Quote  

21. Senior Member

Certifications
    BS:IT, MBA, SSCP, MCP, MCDST, Network +, Security+, Project +,
    Quote Originally Posted by whd5015 View Post
    First time test taker here. Is it just me, or did anyone else find the whole 4 hours unnecessary? I found myself finished with an abundance of time to spare - but I've heard accounts of people struggling to finish. Thoughts?
    It took me right at 1 hour 45 minutes. This includes the time to go through and double-check my answers. I was the first one in my group finished though so I may have been an anomaly.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

22. Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISA, CPA
    I think everybody found the CISA exams easy this June. Is this something we have to worry about since the there might be NO or only a little adjustment to be made in the scores for ranking purposes?
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    That is a very good point eric_gokongwei, we will just have to wait and see ..
    Reply With Quote Quote  

24. Member

Certifications
    CISM, CISA, CPA
    Quote Originally Posted by wd40 View Post
    That is a very good point eric_gokongwei, we will just have to wait and see ..
    Yeah, as we all know passing cisa is a matter of competency and not on getting a specific number of correct answers since ISACA does not define that in the guidelines. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I would get it by this time.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

25. Junior Member

Certifications
    CISA, CBCP, MBCI, CORM, ITIL
    Let the wait begin. 1 week passed.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

Certifications
    I am not worried about the results, my initial plan was:

If I fail in June I will study more and hopefully pass in December, If I pass in June that will be excellent!

I do not need the extra stress for 6 weeks while waiting for the results.

enjoy your life, waiting for the results will not change them.
    Reply With Quote Quote  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 First 123 4 Last

Social Networking & Bookmarks